Skip to content

Announcements post #430: So long and thanks for all the... everything.

Subject: So long and thanks for all the... everything.

Hello my darlings,

I'm not really sure how best to do this, but I need to let you all know that I will no longer be working for Starmourn as of... well, now.

Thank you so so much to Eukelade for giving me the opportunity to do my dream job, and to contribute to this world I love so, so much. My heart is honestly broken.

Thank you so so much to the Storytellers for your amazing support and hard work. You are all wonderful and it's been a privilege to witness your learning and development, and to have some super fun times with you along the way, as well as for putting up with me being a stressy bitch sometimes. I hope you know that it was never, ever through a lack of appreciation and care for you.

Most of all, thank you so much to all of you. The game would not be what it is and I would not have had the passion I have for Starmourn and its community without you all sharing my love of our frankly fantastic world. Starmourn is, and has always been, a beautiful collaboration. We've done some amazing things together to build this universe in which to play, love, grieve and fight together in very real ways we could only dream about otherwise.

My time here has for sure had some ups and downs, but having the chance to build something truly amazing together is a privilege I will never forget.

I will miss the game and its people so much I can't even express it in words, but... Onward, ever striving onward and all that.

With warmest Winterflame wishes, and sincere best wishes for the future.

For the final time...

I love you all. Please have courage, and be kind.

Damiel <3

~fading sobbing noises and a flutter of wings~