Skip to content

Announcements post #397: You're just projecting.

Subject: You're just projecting.

Hi Sector!

We at the admin team wanted an in-house solution to help us manage our projects as a team, since we found that most productivity applications out there did not suit our specific needs. Since it was being added anyway, it made sense to give you all access to the system as well. Some of you may be familiar with the Projects systems from other IREs. Well, it's here now with a full rewrite, and if I may say so myself it's much better than all the other IREs ;)

PROJECT or PROJECTS will show you all the new syntax and HELP PROJECTS will explain everything in detail. If you'd like to learn more, I direct you to the help file.

There are two new org powers for Factions, Clans, and Dynasties (no Dynasty perk purchase required): projectview and projectmanage. Distribute as you see fit. For Scatterhome, we have made projectview a default power available to everyone, and projectmanage a power available to all positions whether you're a rookieminder or a space marshal. If you'd like to change anything, please hold a Referendum like usual.

Ever projecting,
Neritus