Skip to content

Announcements post #361: Creditsale bonuses and promo delay...

Subject: Creditsale bonuses and promo delay...

Hello hello,

I am aware that time is MARCHing on (yes, yes I know Eukelade used that pun before but it's a good one), but due to the whole team currently working very hard on some amazing new content for you all we're a little delayed on promo refresh.

I'm going to be driving for most of tomorrow, so tomorrow night isn't feasible either, sadly, so we've decided it's best to just say that the big promo refresh will be happening at (or around) sync on the 2nd March.

For the time being we'll leave up the love letters exactly as they have been, to run until the 2nd.

As an added extra we've added in a free full mission control battery for every 50 and 100 credits purchased and a free 'Spread the Love' love letter at 25 and 75 credits (looping) until refresh, so if there's something you've had your eye on, you have 2 days to go get it! Just buy your credits from http://www.starmourn.com/credits and the extra goodies will wing their way to you automatically.

Remember, you also get extra bonus credits if you have an Elite membership (HELP MEMBERSHIP), so it's well worth having for promos like this, as well as next month's, which is going to be TESSERACTS! (huzzah!)

Happy Monday everyone!

Damiel <3