Skip to content

Announcements post #294: Domin and Astor!

Subject: Domin and Astor!

Hello all!

It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you all our newest Storytellers, who have both just graduated from cadets into actual storytellers!

Please welcome, Domin and Astor!

In the past, Storytellers have been tied to specific factions, but we're moving away from that system slightly, with the team taking a more skills-based assignation of tasks. The existing storyteller names still appear at the top of your faction help files, and those people will obviously continue to work on the projects they are already involved in, but we with it's important that, for example, the person who is especially good at and enjoys roleplaying, is able to do that aspect of an event, while the one who prefers making quests does the quests etc etc.

We're still figuring out the finer details, but I think we'd rather be more of a holistic team, and thereby offering consistent attention to all factions and players. So therefore neither Domin or Astor has been assigned to a specific faction.

They've both been learning really fast, and getting on really well, so I think you can expect to see a lot more of them now they are released into the wild!

We also now have three new worldbuilders, who have been doing great, helping us out with room descs and associated things. A huge welcome, and thank you, to you all, too!

Best wishes,

Damiel