Skip to content

Announcements post #260: The Floating Market is over!

Subject: The Floating Market is over!

... and it seems like just as it arrived, it floated away again, into the unknown.

The Floating Market is over for now, but don't fret, it will be back!

Sales figures have gone out to our brilliant player vendors and those who weren't logged in when the honors were handed out should have a separate message advising them to seek out the robot at Fontain Station to get theirs. I also felt bad pressing the reset button when DESPITE MY WARNINGS most of you left things there... so I've put anything left in the market into the owners' inventories.

In case you were wondering...

Afesotinuilar sold the most individual items (shortly followed by Shulamit)
Poet made the most money (shortly followed by Sabika)
Rylek had the highest average price per sale (by a country mile - but Poet came second)

Song and Celestine really need to up their game next time I think, Scatterhome across the board there! Congrats folks!

It was all an amazing, overwhelming, wonderful success and I want to thank you all for just embracing it so much. I'm pretty sure our players are the best playerbase of any game anywhere right now. STOP IT I'M NOT CRYING.

If you missed out on getting Heot's extraordinary weapons and armor you still have a chance to do so by playing MISSIONCONTROL until the end of the month! The stats on the weapons and armor gained from the 'Extraordinary Weapons crate' will be completely random, like redeeming a gear token, though they do have an extra 5% boost on most loot drops - but the benefit of ALL the items in these crates is that they are nondecay, and you have a chance to get one with full stats!

That's it for now! I'm gonna go collapse in a heap. <3

Damiel