Skip to content

Announcements post #256: Damiel did a code!

Subject: Damiel did a code!

Hey all,

I am not a coding wizard like Neritus, but I am very pleased with myself this week for fixing a few very annoying mechanics.

- DESIGN SHOW and probing a design on the trade terminal now shows calories, capacity and worn slot where appropriate.

- I've increased capacity on a load of clothing slots. Want to decorate yourself with 20 pieces of flair? Now you can. 10 flowers in your hair? You got it. Decorate your branches with 10 ornaments for winterflame? WHY WOULDN'T YOU? HELP CLOTHINGSLOTS will be updated in just a minute.

- Weapon/armor drops will now be assigned the short name "a pair of <thing>" where appropriate - so no more "a brilliant knuckles"!

Other than that, I've been floating around very busily this week working on a BIG SEKRIT PROJEKT, which will be released on Friday (I hope!) - I'm not going to spoiler it, but it will be a one-weekend event and an opportunity to get rid of loads of those pesky marks you have lying around (Hint: You might wanna earn as many marks as you can before Friday!). It will be an in-game yearly event, but each time will be different, so... don't miss it!

Keep having fun, and keep being nice to each other, you're all excellent.

Damiel