Skip to content

Announcements post #234: See You, Space Cowboys.

Subject: See You, Space Cowboys.

Hi Starmourners,

It's me, here with a brief announcement to let you all know that as of today, I am resigning my position as Lead Producer for Starmourn. It has been my honor and pleasure to contribute so much of my creativity to this game world over the past five years. Even though it is time for me to move on, this is still a sad moment (for me at least)!

Going forward, Damiel, Neritus, and Zersiax will be in charge of creative direction, technical development, and customer support for Starmourn. You've all seen how hard they work and how much effort they've poured into the game recently. I've spent the better part of this month getting them ready to take over, and I have every confidence in their ability to shape Starmourn into an even greater universe than it is already!

The hardworking Storyteller team will also continue to be here, working on bringing the gameworld, and the goals of your characters, to life.

Starmourn has the best playerbase and game community on the internet. I'll miss it, but I know it's in the best and most capable of hands/claws/tentacles!

So long, everyone. And thanks for all the fish.

Eukelade