From: Starmaker Eukelade
Subject: Xoxo Starmourners - It's February!
Hi there, Starmourners!
For a lot of you, this might be the coldest and darkest part of your year. With the winter holidays over and another January behind us, and social distancing still keeping many of us apart, you might be wondering what you can do to inject a little connection and romance into your day.
Fortunately, Amory Industries (a subdivision of SparkleJoy Inc.) has got you covered. They are back again this year with their nanite-infused darts! You'll definitely feel warmer if you get poked by one of these pointy little love bombs.
Let's talk about how it works. Amory Darts are ALL about shooting your shot whenever possible. Darts are available to purchase on the website (www.starmourn.com/credits - under Artifact Packages) and, once you have them, you can use the AMORY command to see the syntax. Every time you shoot someone, you rack up a reward point. At any time, you may AMORY REDEEM to cash in the reward points you accumulated. Here's what you can claim!
- For every 25 shots you get a Perilous Passion box (prizes worth at least 375 credits)
- For every 5 shots you get a Lucky Lovers box (prizes worth at least 125 credits)
- For every 1 shot you get a Fabulous Friendship box (prizes worth at least 15 credits)
The system will automatically give you the best boxes, so if you have shot 32 darts, you will get a Passion box, a Lovers box and 2 Friendship boxes.
Prizes differ for each box type and include (but are not limited to):
- 375 credits
- 550 credits
- 600 credits
- a random major artifact worth 800 credits
- a subscription to Crazy Jerry Premium - This new artifact allows you to upgrade to one of Crazy Jerry's premium delivery tiers, which makes it possible to order shipforge supplies from your faction station and have them delivered via drone. Supplies ordered in this way will cost 20% more for processing and delivery.
- a Heartbeat Sensor - This is the first artifact that you need to link to a person. You can only link artifacts like this to mutual allies. You may re-link at any time. The Heartbeat Sensor allows you to TRAVEL TO <person>, provided the person is (still) a mutual ally and within the same celestial body (not only area) as you. There is a 3 second channel to this action. The person you link to has the same ability as you. You may have multiple Heartbeat Sensors, each linked to a different person
- a Heartbleed(tm) device - Every time you take bleeding damage, half of this damage is stored in the Heartbleed receptacle. At any time, you may use HEARTBLEED HEAL [target] to heal yourself or a person in your room with the total amount of stored lifeforce. You may only store up to half your health total.
- Gravitic Leg Augments - gives a 50% to resist forced movement attempts
- 70 credits
- 150 credits
- 750 lessons
- a minor artifact (worth 100cr)
- a small artifact (worth 250cr)
- a Fabulous Friendship box
- a Singularity Theory - XP artifact
- a Neural Blinder - This artifact automatically interrupts mob wind-up attacks every 20 seconds. This is a passive ability that takes no balance
- A random room unlock - Unlock a new room for your ship! Include a chance to get the new server room for hacking practice.
- 12 credits
- 15 credits
- 25 credits
- 28,000 marks
- Extra Ally/Enemy list artifact (this can be purchased at any time for 50 credits from the normal artie list)
- 5 Amory tokens (worth 10 credits)
- the Galactic Starship Trend Tracker - download a brand new customization for your ship.
- a comprehensive fish collector's catalogue - Tired of the randomness of fish? Looking to complete your collection? For a limited time only, this catalogue will let you select the fish of your choice from past collections and deliver it right to your hands.
Remember all boxes have a minimum value (30, 250, 750) so if you get a prize worth less than the maximum, the box will grant you another and another until you reach at least the minimum threshold.
Now, what are the Amory tokens that you gain from Fabulous Friendship boxes? First up, every time you shoot someone, that person will gain 2 tokens (after a while...the nanite dart does, after all, give you some hallucinations). The daily xenozoo bounty also grants 1 token.
Tokens can be used in the Amory shop to buy all sorts of ...themed... items. These include:
- a GripShaft dancing pole - light up the night and work it for all you're worth. This dancing pole is a deluxe addition to any ship.
- a lifesize cardboard cutout - Who do you stan? Project the idol of your choice onto this cardboard cutout, and take a love-filled photograph with their likeness.
- a heart-shaped box of chocolates
- a drawstring bag of candy hearts
- a self-filling bag of candy hearts (this one dispenses up to 12 candy hearts an hour, and doesn't decay)
- an unmarked box of bottled fragrance
- pink/black satin blindfolds
- fluffy/metal handcuffs
- a pair of eight-sided fortuity dice
- a Warmaster 5000 bobblehead assembly frame - This bobblehead is turned into a proper Warmaster 5000 bobblehead by combining five other bobbleheads.
- a collectible bobblehead box - contains a random bobblehead
The Amory shop can be found by going IN from Amor Valentine at Omni Station.
Also, every day, the person who shot the most arrows will receive a 25 credits bonus and the person who has been shot by the highest number of different people will also receive 25 credits. You can check your status at any time by using the AMORY command.
Have fun, everyone. No matter how cold and lonely it gets, you'll always find love here!