From: Starmaker Eukelade
Subject: October: Break the world, we need a new one!
Hello, Starmourners. It is October again, and as is usual at the beginning of the month, we have some exciting new stuff for you.
Firstly, as you might have guessed from the title of this announcement, the Worldbreaker's Wheel will be active this month. The Worldbreaker's Wheel can be found in all three faction capitals, along with Omni Station (for the convenience of you factionless sorts - this one's new!)
Star-stamped gaming tokens can be purchased off of our website at https://www.starmourn.com/credits/ (under Artifact packages), but as is usual for the Wheel, if you play for 60 minutes a day, you'll win yourself a free spin - from which you might even win a token! In addition to that, for every seventy-five credits you purchase off the website, you'll receive a free token.
For complete instructions about how to use the Worldbreaker's Wheel, check out HELP WHEEL.
Here's just some of what the Wheel has to offer lucky winners this month:
- A void-fog armband - Allows you to VOIDCALL FOG and fill your location with a chilly, ghastly fog. Players inside the room can no longer access their MAP, nor see any exits.
- An environmental control panel - Set a suite of custom echoes to randomly fire in your ship.
- A black-lacquered costume box - Comes with 13 new masks! Collect them all.
- A novelty holoprojector wand - Make your minipets spoooooky.
- A blood-splattered nanoplastic baggie - Seven brand new, ultra-gross fish. There's even a zombie fish!
- A small painkiller pill - Partied too hard? This consumable will heal you for 10% of your health every 5 seconds for 15 seconds.
- A corrupted HETE augmentation casket - Contains dozens of death-themed customization options
- An atomic matter articulator - 50 credits worth of customization goodness.
- A stinkbomb case - You can THROW these bombs at a person, or at the ground to affect the whole room. If you get bombed, go SCRUB off in a bathroom or a body of water.
- A colorful bag stuffed with candy - Unlimited candy for your eating pleasure!
- A collectible card packet - Holds a single collectible card.
- A premium card packet - Double the chance to yield a foiled card!
You also have the chance to win lessons, marks, credits, and more!
In addition to all that, three BRAND NEW collectible sets are available as of right this second. These Historical sets are faction themed, and they come with some exciting set bonuses. The sets are as follows:
The Celestine Ascendancy
Normal Set: A 50% discount on the base price for crafting patterns.
Foiled Set: An extra trade skill slot, allowing you to have three trade skills rather than two.
The Song Dominion
Normal Set: Grants an item that lets you upgrade a weapon's durability to V. Sturdy. Repeatable.
Foiled Set: Grants a rugged weapon locker, in which weapons will not decay. Repeatable.
Normal Set: Allows you to designate a station that will store your comms for free
Foiled Set: Allows a ship to carry two types of gasses in scoops.
Check out the COLLECTIBLES command, along with HELP COLLECTIBLES for information on how to start assembling your collection!