Skip to content

Hello from your friendly neighborhood coder

Hello everyone,

For those who don't know me yet, I go by Zersiax, and I am Starmourn's coder as of this year's August.
Over the last month or so, I've been running around Starmourn, figuring out where we're at and where we're going. I've been making changes, fixes and alterations to various things already, and I intend to make  Starmourn the absolute best it can be going forward.
Classleads are currently on their way, we're working hard on making captaincy experience gaining more fun and fair, there's supercool new content coming, pretty much every system in the game has improvements planned. There couldn't be a better time to jump back in if you've been away for a while.
Blatant foreshadowing and tooting horns aside, I want people here on the form to know that I'm around as of today, I'm intending to take feedback we receive on the forums seriously and , together with the discord, bug system and ideas system, it will be taken into account when deciding on what to work on next. Let's make Starmourn the best thing since kithblade-sliced bread.

-Zersiax