Skip to content

Announcements post #133: GoFundMe for Soren.

Subject: GoFundMe for Soren.

Hey Starmourners!

As most of you probably know, the state of Louisiana was hit real hard by Hurricane Laura a couple of weeks ago, and it has left a lot of people homeless and adrift.

Unfortunately, Soren is one of those people. They currently don't have anywhere to live, and FEMA is dragging its feet on relief packages. I've started a gofundme to help Soren get back on their feet and deal with the EXPENSIVE CIRCUMSTANCE of having your home made into actual matchsticks.

I got permission from my IRE bosses to share this fundraiser with the playerbase, but I want to go on record as saying this isn't otherwise affiliated with Iron Realms in any way. We don't have any kind of company precedent for helping out volunteers in distress. This is a personal fundraiser I am starting because Soren has been with the game for a really long time, helping us all have fun. And because I care about them. :)

Please help out if you can - and if you can't, sharing the link around on your social medias and helping it get some traction out there in the world would be just as helpful.

Thanks!

https://gf.me/u/yw8288

-- Eukelade