Do you like corporations? Poverty? Tall buildings? Slushies?
Then we may have a role for you!
The Starmourn team currently has an opening for a new Celestine Ascendancy Storyteller, and we are looking for someone with enthusiasm and passion to inject some energy into the leadership of this faction. Storytellers are meant, first and foremost, to drive player stories in an individual faction, and take the lead on its creative direction. They have a great deal of freedom, and how they do such a thing is up to them and the players under their jurisdiction - with guidance from Senior Staff!
If you have good communication skills, the ability to finish what you start, and think you're up for being an active member of our volunteers, please consider sending in an application to [email protected]
with answers to the following questions.
1. Why do you want to be a Storyteller?
2. How much time do you think you will be able to contribute to the game in a normal week?
3. What do you think you will bring to the game?
4. What are your expectations for being a Storyteller?
5. What three things would you change about Starmourn?
6. How would you describe yourself in online interactions?
7. What's your mud experience like?
8. What do you think your most valuable contribution to Starmourn has been, thus far?
9. What's your favorite feature of Starmourn, and why?
Looking forward to hearing from you!
You have until 11:59pm on Wednesday, August 21st to apply.