Skip to content

An update on bashing?

2»

Comments

• I get lots of knuckles and toolkits, at least I know who's getting all the pieces now :(

• If it makes you feel any better, I haven’t seen a decent piece from 70-74.  Needing three different weapon types makes it difficult to get one.
  •  WyldeKarde said:
    Needing three different weapon types makes it difficult to get one.
    [cries in BEAST] 
  • edited January 2019
    PLEASE hurry with changes to the 65+ areas. This is getting to the point where there is nothing alive to kill in any place that it 65+.
  • hehe, we invading the breeding colony 
  • Get off my lawn!
  • Get off my lawn!

tell that op vine in the diaster zone to leave me alone :( 
  • edited January 2019
    I'm still bashing Thait because everyone took Usum and Prugita from me. Logged in this morning and there were 6 of us in Prugita. >.<

And with the abysmal respawn times every area but Thait has, there's no point in leaving really.
  • ekary said:
    I'm still bashing Thait because everyone took Usum and Prugita from me. Logged in this morning and there were 6 of us in Prugita. >.<

And with the abysmal respawn times every area but Thait has, there's no point in leaving really.
    :( it looked wonderful so i found my corner
  • Just do other things in the game for the moment, work on your captaincy, hacking, exploration, or even just roleplay. We could be surprised by the revamps later today or over the weekend if the admin are committed to bringing the 50+ bashing improvements by the end of this week.
  • Easy to say when you aren't fighting for a top ten rank.
  • Ekary, I was 3rd ranked for most of the climb, but I was never racing. If I was bothered, I'd be fighting for scraps still, but I'm more interested in enjoying everything the game has to offer, not slam my head against a frustrating part of it out of some stubbornness. I'm Morgan, if that hasn't been obvious from previous posts.
  • I do agree like i enjoy hunting but i'm just doing it at my own pace i'm not going to sleep for like an hour just to reach a level that is not the final level and all it is a number
  • I'm 25 and am content here for the time being.  Space flight and fighting is more meaningful to me.
  • Ekary, I was 3rd ranked for most of the climb, but I was never racing. If I was bothered, I'd be fighting for scraps still, but I'm more interested in enjoying everything the game has to offer, not slam my head against a frustrating part of it out of some stubbornness. I'm Morgan, if that hasn't been obvious from previous posts.
    We each have our different goals, I want to hit 75 in the top ten. 
  • edited January 2019
    Squeakums said:
    The fact that it's the easiest PVE in IRE doesn't mean that people shouldn't still voice their issues with the system. "It's okay because Aetolia has it worse" is a pointless justification for somebody whose only IRE experience is Starmourn. 

I agree that PVE here is miles ahead of any other IRE game I've experienced (dabbled in Achaea and Imperian until level 60 or 70ish, so it doesn't count as much experience really). Abilities working on mobs, the way curing works--it's all been expanded very well and I think we're moving in a great direction.

There is still work to be done though, and many agree with this point. It's good to have you voice a different opinion, but it doesn't at all negate the legitimate concerns others being up.
    In my opinion, Lusternia, Imperian, and Aetolia(especially Aetolia) by far have the easiest time with PvE, the downside though-the monetary value isn't as great as this one.  With how you can practically get endgame in a week if you wanted to there, this feels to me like trying to grind in Achaea, and in there I like gave up and still at level 69 lol. In essence, I suppose its a matter of differing perspective.