Skip to content

Current Clone Number

Time to name and shame just how either unlucky with ticks to CRASH you are or just how abysmally bad you are at gambling on when to cut and run. Or even how directionally challenged you are moving around. I’m looking at you, 4 coroxodon cave in Locorin. 

Kamdian: Clone 114 Estimated marks “donated” to HETE: 50k HETE designation: Cash cow, I mean extremely valued customer. 

Comments

• can you see how many times you've been cloned in game?
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "We're called Scatterhome after what everybody does at the end of the night when it's time for someone to pay the bar tab."
    (Scatterhome): You say, "Which by my calculations, it's your turn to pay."
    (Scatterhome): Brantar says, "That's what my calculations have come to."
    (Scatterhome): Paavo says, "My math adds up to that, yeah."
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "Bastards."
  • You can if you die. So get out there and die for the sake of comedy and science! 
  • I have done what I can to NOT die. But it has happened, just not a whole lot. Though it has happened more in the last couple of days then normal. I just never noticed it mentioning how many times it's happened, should take a look at that the net time i die
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "We're called Scatterhome after what everybody does at the end of the night when it's time for someone to pay the bar tab."
  • I literally said "Going to toss away 750 marks to confirm" earlier on Song's combat clan to test out a theory about death and equipment durability. (spoiler alert: Dying takes at least 1% off a weapon durability even if said weapon is never used nor any offensive or defensive taken. The more you know.) I get that most people really don't want to lose all their hard-earned money via dying, but it's just a game at the end of the day. Do whatever is fun for you and don't let virtual currency loss hamper what you want to get out of your time playing.

Also, Clone is up to 124 after some really bad deductive reasoning on my part during one of the storyline quests. Who wants to take the HETE Belt?
  • I'm on clone 11. Pretty sure 6-7 of those were windmill drones.
    I'm gone.
  • Close to 30. My first 14 or so were to windmill drones, my subsequent ones were mostly to aggros walking in. 
  • I hit clone 27 last night. I didn't realize I had died that many times. I know a couple where the drones in Oldtown, but yeah, most of them are those windmill drones.
  • 70+      
  • Type HONORS STATS and add "Death to Players" and "Death to Mobs."

I'm up to 118 total. 😢
  • Yeah I just found out that you can do the honors stats thing today. The more you know. I’m up to 134 now myself. I can’t believe how many marks are wasted via clones. I’d honestly rather have a stiffer exp penalty at this point, haha. 

• The medbots release your body from its restraints on the lab table you're on, and you
    stand up, feeling a little wobbly. A disembodied voice says, "Thank you for using our 
    facilities. This is your 49th cloned body, and has cost your account 800 Marks. Have a 
    nice day, and we hope to see you here again soon!
    [Marks]: Your mark balance has been adjusted by -800.

Yeowch, there goes half of my junk income before repairs.
    Mereas Eyrlock
    "They're excited, but poor."
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
  • [Marks]: Your mark balance has been adjusted by -1475.
    :angry:

Download Montem System for Nexus Client - https://pastebin.com/MBEn7S0u
  • Level 25 and on my 20th clone. I thought I was doing poorly but maybe it's not so bad. Still hurt me on the marks though, especially at the start I was on perpetual 0 marks due to deaths. Now I'm finally outearning my clone needs.