Skip to content

Ally in PVP?

So I got a friend who's INR got stolen by someone stronger than him is looking for vengeance, and if I'm informed correctly, stealing an  INR is a justifiable reason to initiate a RP PVP? But this friend of mine is too scared to continue forward. I'm thinking of helping him but I'm not sure if this is justifiable as well, yet at the same time, I don't think you admins will include the ALLY feature just for the sake of formality. So I came here to have clarification upon this matter. Am I, as an Ally of someone who wants to enact vengeance, allowed to directly or indirectly help him in this matter?
I'm Vianou, by the way.

Comments

• I mean, I'm not the best judge, I used to get issued repeatedly in Achaea...but I would consider that perfectly justified reason. In fact, my friends will often sit on my corpse blocking the exit so they can exact some good old revenger in case someone comes and steals mine
  • Defense has always been a valid reason to go after someone, so long as it's in a reasonable timeframe. Defense when you're not otherwise involved, however, has also been a valid reason for them to attack you. So as long as you're aware of that, then have at it.
  • Yeah, in my opinion, though I don't have the experience that others do in this situation, but I'd say give him a hand. I mean, if the thief is higher level then both of you or neither of you are good enough to take him. I'd say it's a good enough reason to go kick is backside.
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "We're called Scatterhome after what everybody does at the end of the night when it's time for someone to pay the bar tab."
    (Scatterhome): You say, "Which by my calculations, it's your turn to pay."
    (Scatterhome): Brantar says, "That's what my calculations have come to."
    (Scatterhome): Paavo says, "My math adds up to that, yeah."
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "Bastards."
  • You can also have your buddy hire a bounty hunter. When the bounty is complete the person who set the bounty gets the target INR
    Character: Necerursh
    Class: B.E.A.S.T. | Engineer | Fury
  • edited January 2020
    This thread is from a time before bounty hunter was a thing. And about a year ago. We need to let this die. :-)
    I'm Vianou, by the way.