Skip to content

Good Vibrations!

Easy-peasy. Thread is for gratuitous praise for things you think the Starmourn Admin, your/other faction leaders, or just rando players did that deserves it!
Come one, come all W'hoorn, to the Cultural Exchange where we can talk about being catbird klingons!

Comments

• Scatterhome really is amazing. I'm not really sure how to explain it. It's just fun. 
    Download Montem System for Nexus Client - https://pastebin.com/MBEn7S0u
  • edited December 2018
    I do like good vibrations.
    ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• Cubey said:
    Bob. Just Bob.
    I have now had interactions with this BOB I agree.
    Dyslexic(Symbolic Dyslexia and Subtracting-Substitution Dyslexia according to a doctor I had at one point.) and have lost my glasses and lack the ability to pay for a new set.
    Thank you for understanding.
  • @Sun

Congrats on winning the arm wrestling contest!
  • Vex said:

to get this game shipshape.
    I see what you did there
    Eukelade gives you a peck on the cheek.
  • Having left two other IRE games on a bitter note, I am totally ecstatic with Starmourn.

Wetwiring gets me wet. I don't need to say anything more.

• You might want to get that checked. I think you have a short.
  • Belated thanks to @Eukelade for making the final hours of the last year by fixing the main quest I was stuck on. And three continued cheers for the whole game for running this whole show so well.
  • Aurelius said:
    Eoleva said:
    Having left two other IRE games on a bitter note, I am totally ecstatic with Starmourn.

Wetwiring gets me wet. I don't need to say anything more.

Uh. Just to be clear, that's not QUITE what we were going for with wetwiring! ;)
    Was it supposed to get you wired, instead? Wetly?
  • I really like a lot of the conversations people have been having in the forums lately. A lot of good ideas shared and a lot of valid points brought up. 
  • I still feel a little unsure about the title of this thread. :|
    vote ∘ Explore Nexus mods for Starmourn & Achaeandb for Nexus

• Bug #3938 has been resolved as part of a merged bug with the following message: Char.Afflictions.List will now be sent when you `diag`, and Char.Defences.List will now be sent when you use `def`. You can use BUG 3938 at any time to see this information again.
    Wooooooooooooooooooooo.
  • My PoV: Maruna stomps her foot down on the shrunken form of Ronin Sa'rogue with a cruel smirk. Viscera and gore splatter out from underfoot as he is crushed under the pressure.

Their PoV: Maruna stomps her foot down on your miniaturized form, and in spite of your efforts to fend off the attack, your weakened body offers little resistance. The last thing you see before everything goes black is your torso exploding under the pressure, sending your innards flying out of your body in a splatter of blood and ichor.

This is disgusting and I love it. I wish heartbreaker wasn't so horribly bland.

• That's brilliant. Is that an engineer instakill? 
  • Squeakums said:
    That's brilliant. Is that an engineer instakill? 
    Yes. Squash.