Skip to content

Tradeskills

2»

Comments

• I mean, the attractive is having something unique to your character, not really any mechanic benefit. Though I'd be all for it being cheaper, even if I don't see it happening.

On that regard, though, would be nice if we could LOOK <PLAYER> <Clothing item> like in achaea.
  • That's good to hear, then! I'd say I'm holding onto my money for when those are announced, but I currently don't have any money to hold on to.
    "You know what the chain of command is? It’s the chain I go get and beat you with ’til you understand who’s in ruttin’ command here."
  • I am super excited about the drug trade skill. Not sure if it's all gonna be flavor only or have actual effects that changes your stats like gleam.

Is the plan for the drug tradeskill going to be another refinery and factory thing where we can smuggle and sell them for a profit? 
    (Scatterhome): You say, "Do you like things up your ass? Is your record clean? Are you looking for a job in the near future but not right now? Smuggle drugs for Solus and get stuffed across the galaxy."

• Tecton confirmed in the Discord chat that we would eventually be able to take more than one Tradeskill -- I'm not sure if it'll stay that way, but I was thrilled to hear it. Also, I think it becomes even more daunting to design things when you have to also purchase digital storefronts to stock your products...
  • edited December 2018
    The storefronts seem to be pretty cheap, though. At least right now.
  • I heard that we'd get shops but I'm not sure if that's going to be a thing or not.

I can't say I'm into the trade terminals but we'll have to see how that works.

A universal market and more faction personal markets would be nice. Maybe the universal one could take a tiny cut of the profits?
  • I like the trade terminals, though I'd also like a chance to have a planetside (or asteroid-side, for Scatterhome) shop.
  • There are a LOT of empty shops lying around.
    Come one, come all W'hoorn, to the Cultural Exchange where we can talk about being catbird klingons!