Skip to content

Experience Cap

2»

Comments

• At this point I am no where near level cap. I also could care less at what they do, extend the experience bar or not. Right now there are a lot more to Starmourn then grinding that needs to be focused on when it comes to players. Like the economy. It's kind of in the crapper right now due to not a lot of higher leveled players being able to make items, mine enough resources etc. This is what I am going to focus on, if the admins want to make the top grinders happy, then go for it. It really doesn't effect the rest of us except our ego. This is beta and things will eventually get balanced out in the end.
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "We're called Scatterhome after what everybody does at the end of the night when it's time for someone to pay the bar tab."
    (Scatterhome): You say, "Which by my calculations, it's your turn to pay."
    (Scatterhome): Brantar says, "That's what my calculations have come to."
    (Scatterhome): Paavo says, "My math adds up to that, yeah."
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "Bastards."
  • BeepBoop said:
    If it isn't intended to matter why do we have any rankings at all?
    Once again...it's BETA, I have played IRE games for 20+ years and I PROMISE you this is not the cap. Keep your panties on and let the devs do their work. You will have the ability to waste your entire life away bashing and never stop gaining those expies eventually.
  • I strongly disagree with raising the exp cap, for already listed issues. Beep might be okay with overgain exp being reset on level cap increase, but not everyone will. If you're that into seeing exp go up, roll a new character on a different class and go ham.
    Eukelade gives you a peck on the cheek.
  • It's honestly fine where it is, it gives other people the chance to continue to grind and let the admins focus on quality of life changes
  • @Tecton confirmed in discord that level 75 will not be the permanent cap. 

-- Message #21 from Tecton --
    21000 IEDs? This is my sad lha-ti face. :(.