Skip to content

Skill Redundancy

So forgive me if I missed anything but there are some skills in the scoundrel tree that seems completely redundant due to there being a similar skill in skirmishing and exploration.

For example:Slink and Conceal.

Slink cost 415 lessons. Combat ability. 1.5 second balance time. Breaks if you move.

Conceal cost 787 lessons. Non combat ability. 3.0 second balance time. Breaks if you move.

At this point unless I missed a small detail. Conceal feels worse in every possible way.

Then we have dash both in guile and skirmishing. Same effects. Once more skirmishing requiring less lessons to get.

Then Bugsweep and Guile bug. Have not reached bugsweep. Do have BUGs but for some reason I cannot remove someone else's bugs even though I can place em.

My point is that I feel that scoundrels are a hell of a lot less unique due to every class being able to slink, dash, and bugsweep. It feels extremely redundant. Was this intended? 
(Scatterhome): You say, "Do you like things up your ass? Is your record clean? Are you looking for a job in the near future but not right now? Smuggle drugs for Solus and get stuffed across the galaxy."

Comments

• Overall I do plan to master all my skills, would just be nice to know why my class skills which are suppose to be specialized worse than the skills everyone is gonna have access to later on as they master these skills as well.
    (Scatterhome): You say, "Do you like things up your ass? Is your record clean? Are you looking for a job in the near future but not right now? Smuggle drugs for Solus and get stuffed across the galaxy."

• Slink has been persisting on love for me, will test more. POUNCE only works if you’re hidden
  • edited December 2018
    Atalkez said:
    Slink has been persisting on love for me, will test more. POUNCE only works if you’re hidden
    Sorry, on move is what you meant? or on love? 
    If it does persist on move then that makes me feel even worse. Conceal is utterly useless in every scenario in that case!

--update--

Had Albion test it out for me. Slink does not persist on movement.