Skip to content

Music Thread? Music Thread.

Every other game has one. It's only fitting Starmourn has one as well. This has been my bashing song the past few days, it's the perfect mix of catchy, upbeat and relaxing at the same time.

Comments

• I've been listening to a lot of the FTL: Faster Than Light soundtrack, 10/10.
  • I'm Skibidiing through my bashfest rn

• I always feel like these threads are just an exercise in throwing YouTube videos into the void, but what the hell. 

• After multiple leadership roles in Achaea over the years I'm finally ready to "retire"... I'm factionless, just wandering around the stars at my own pace, and happy to not be part of all the conflict anymore. My music playlist has been relaxing to match...

wandering star punk

• This playlist is the best. Credit to @Chronoxi

Download Montem System for Nexus Client - https://pastebin.com/MBEn7S0u

• can't you say

• I like this cover ^

I also feel WT's new song kind of goes with my theme of revolution, robots, space, non-conforming etc

• when you gonna show me?
  • This off-the-wall logic is the OST of Scatterhome

• all is full of love

• Fuck yes Tim Minchin.

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• Not 

Too Short

• edited January 2019
    At risk of being too on-the-nose, I've been jammin Coheed pretty exclusively as my Starmourn soundtrack

•             

• Seems rather fitting :)
  • How do you guys get the preview of the video to come up? When I tried it was just a link. >.>
  • Just putting the youtube link auto-embedded the video for me - maybe try again? I don't know what would cause it not to work.

• Dunno why but this is constantly running through my mind.
  • Also Scatterhome:

• I normally can't stand this crap, but I really like this one.
  • edited January 2019

Any music from this game, VA-11 HALL-A, is my theme for Starmourn, really xD

• Excellent theme music.
  • Easily one of my top songs.

• edited January 2019
    This is my Vega song for sure. 

Also like this one

And my girl Kelela!

Oh, and this one I enjoy a good bit

okay... gonna stop adding things.  =)
    Character: Vega
    Faction: Song Dominion
    Class: Engineer 

note: I am always up for RP, antagonistic or friendly. If she's being a bitch, it's because you're from Scatterhome or she's trying to meet a deadline and has nothing to do with whether I want to RP with you or not. Thanks in advance for the RP!

• Only thing for this is Transistor. 

Hummed if you like that.

Or just this. Starts on Vanishing Point.
  • Vega said:

Also like this one

I approve of this music choice.
    [Cassandra]: Poet will be unsurprised to learn that she has unread news.

• Deal with my possibly bad taste in music.
    Feraluna has called for the honoring of Razzy for the following reason: somehow setting Reynolds on fire, killing someone, and then calling for her own besmirching.
  • Your music isn't bad.

• edited January 2019

I listen to this out in space or while bashing. I think they did Chester justice on this one, definitely brings back memories yet adds a soft melodic tone that just sweeps me away.

*edit* How do I emb this?
    *edit2* Hopefully it works
    *edit3* It didn't work am I suppose to use the attachment button? Or just put it in?
    *edit4* just put it in!(That's what she said :P)

(Scatterhome): You say, "Do you like things up your ass? Is your record clean? Are you looking for a job in the near future but not right now? Smuggle drugs for Solus and get stuffed across the galaxy."

• edited January 2019
    @Solus Just copy the full link when it looks like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otNN8A4rtI0

Since it doesnt seem to work if you use shorteners or the like.