Skip to content

Customizing build?

I notice there's a "build" line when you look at someone, but build isn't among the options in CUSTOMIZE. Will that be added at some point? 
"You know what the chain of command is? It’s the chain I go get and beat you with ’til you understand who’s in ruttin’ command here."

Comments

• Your build is somewhat special, it changes over time based on your caloric input (eating/drinking) vs your exercise (attacks, movement etc.)
  • Tecton said:
    Your build is somewhat special, it changes over time based on your caloric input (eating/drinking) vs your exercise (attacks, movement etc.)
    So, like, if I don't eat at all, will I be skeletal? :>

As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    GrootToday at 2:16 PM
      if there's no kittens in space
      I'm going on a rampage
    TectonToday at 2:17 PM
      They're called w'hoorn, Groot
      sets out a saucer of milk
  • Qitorien said:
    Tecton said:
    Your build is somewhat special, it changes over time based on your caloric input (eating/drinking) vs your exercise (attacks, movement etc.)
    So, like, if I don't eat at all, will I be skeletal? :>

• Emaciated is as low as you'll go!
  • Well snap. Does it have any effects mechanically or is it just a cosmetic thing?
    "You know what the chain of command is? It’s the chain I go get and beat you with ’til you understand who’s in ruttin’ command here."
  • Not currently, just some fun!
  • Do different sources of food influence the result? Like healthy things compared to cake?
  • Well, in that healthy things probably have fewer calories, yes.
  • So.. what's the fattest I can get..
    Eukelade gives you a peck on the cheek.
  • Lha Ti, obviously:

• Tye said:
    So.. what's the fattest I can get..
    Sounds like a challenge to find out!
  • "So, you boarded my ship and it dipped by half a meter." "So? Lots of people are a bit husky, it doesn-" "WE'RE IN SPACE!!"
    Come one, come all W'hoorn, to the Cultural Exchange where we can talk about being catbird klingons!
  • So...has anyone seen their build change at all yet? 
  • Kax said:
    So...has anyone seen their build change at all yet? 
    Doesn't happen over night!
  • edited December 2018
    @Tecton Could we maybe get a CONFIG THYROID NORMAL/HYPER/HYPO to make it a little easier for the people wanting to play starved/overweight characters? 

👀

• Tecton said:
    Kax said:
    So...has anyone seen their build change at all yet? 
    Doesn't happen over night!
    I think many people would disagree with you, especially during the holiday season...