Skip to content

News Section

I would like an option to mark all news as already read. That way if I make new characters, I can catch up on them all quickly. Also, I think the faction news need be separated from the regular news when I want to use NEWS NEXT, because it's sort of like spam with useless information with people quarreling with each other. One more thing, I would like to see news from the mud on the forum. Maybe under the Development Status and Updates or something. When I have some downtime I like to browse the forum from elsewhere when I'm not in the mud.

Comments

• You'll be able to check news and messages on the website starting this week! As for a catchup, definitely something we can do, file an IDEA in-game if you haven't!

• @Tecton I know in Achaea there's a portal page that list off all your characters, their status, credits, etc... It lists all your characters across all the IRE games. If there's a Starmourn portal page, can it be just Starmourn? This is such a new start, I'd rather not see a dozen old characters retired or permanent. ;)
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • Tecton said:
    You'll be able to check news and messages on the website starting this week! As for a catchup, definitely something we can do, file an IDEA in-game if you haven't!

Alright, excellent! Thanks! I will definitely do that. But don't we have a thread for Ideas on the forum already?
  • Could the news readout be updated to show x/20 posts for where we read last? Why are you so cruel, making us do basic subtraction?! This is 2018 we don't carry calculators in our pock-I mean, why!?
  • Syaja said:
    @Tecton I know in Achaea there's a portal page that list off all your characters, their status, credits, etc... It lists all your characters across all the IRE games. If there's a Starmourn portal page, can it be just Starmourn? This is such a new start, I'd rather not see a dozen old characters retired or permanent. ;)
    Hmm, that's IRE-wide, so for launch, it'll likely just be the same as the other games. But I could definitely see something like that being added down the road.