Skip to content

"Free Merchants" - the guild

edited December 2018 in The Commsphere

Free Merchants - is the guild of free merchants who are not tied to race and faction, orientation and views.  

The first goals of the guild is to explore the best trading routes in a known universe, as well as to spread its influence as much as possible. If our merchant guild collects enough sales agents, we plans to start producing the most valuable and sought-after products to any point in the galaxy. To get the maximum profit and benefit.

Comments

• edited December 2018
    Reserve for more information, if first post will not enough in symbols.

• Perfect, sign me up. 
  • Very cool images!
    ~ The Turtle Hermit way is to work hard and grow in strength every day. ~
  • Lhundrup said:
    Perfect, sign me up. 
    Welcome aboard comrade.
    1. Is this a Clan or a Dynasty?
    2. Any moral requirements/stipulations? If I want to play a scummy monopolising black market Capitalist whose primary goals in life are 'get money fuck bitches', is that cool with you guys? How do you guys feel about price-fixing?
    3. Any expectations of loyalty? Is it possible to in some way betray the interests of the guild or do you guys have more of a 'all's fair in love, war and trade' attitude?

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• Hi there,
    I am very interested in this, but like, Kestrel said, I'd like to know the answers to all of the above as well.
  • Hello comrades!

Kestrel said:
    2. Any moral requirements/stipulations? If I want to play a scummy monopolising black market Capitalist whose primary goals in life are 'get money fuck bitches', is that cool with you guys? How do you guys feel about price-fixing?
    3. Any expectations of loyalty? Is it possible to in some way betray the interests of the guild or do you guys have more of a 'all's fair in love, war and trade' attitude?
    1. Its a merchant guild.
    2. You can play as you want. First requirement is your desire to enter.
    3. We want concentrate our goals at trade and pve.
  • AHrEJl said:
    Hello comrades!

Kestrel said:
    1. Its a merchant guild.
    2. You can play as you want. First requirement is your desire to enter.
    3. We want concentrate our goals at trade and pve.
    Hi. We don't have guilds. You can call it a trade guild, but codedly you must choose between it being a 'Clan' or a 'Dynasty'. A dynasty is like a family, and you can only be part of one at a time. You don't have to be blood-related to be a dynasty, but they grant you surnames and other dynasty-specific perks, so represent a slightly more serious commitment — like joining the Mafia or giving up your identity to be part of an elite clandestine assassins' guild. A clan is just any loose group of players who band together for a common goal, which can be anything from 'Pizza Appreciation Society' to a duelling club.

When you say that you want to concentrate your goals on trade and PvE I also don't feel like you answered my question. As a black-market art trader in the Song Dominion for example, am I in hot water if I corner everyone else out of the market and establish a monopoly? What if I'm selling goods I stole from other traders? If I blow up and pirate your fleet, will you kick me out for betraying the Trade Guild? Or do you accept ...

— Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• edited December 2018
    Betray the family realy not good  choice.

If we need to choice between a clan and a dynasty. Then we will choose the Dynasty. We will protect each other. If we are attacked, we will fight back, if we are not able to fight back ourselves, then we will hire mercenaries or those players who plan to be them. We did not participate in the CBT, so we don’t know if there is any sense in PVP. First we want to explore the PVE aspects of the game. Regarding pirate style, we plan to start at Scatterhome, where anarchy is essentially anarchy, so robbery, it could be. To be a lamb among wolves, it makes no sense.
  • edited December 2018
    @AHrEJl, I'm looking to start in Celestine Ascendancy and while the overall premise of a trade guild interests me, I'm looking to go a somewhat darker, darwinian route of cutthroat greed and politics. Think drug cartels, organised crime, and under-the-table black market handshakes.

I like the idea though! And good luck. Maybe we'll have a trade war somewhere down the line. :naughty:

— Oscar Wilde

— Margaret Atwood

• Hello, sign me up too
  • edited December 2018
    @AHrEJl I'd be interested in joining too.
  • Welcome aboard comrades!
    @Xenos , @Nokero
  • I am interested can I get a sign up please?
  • @Kestrel I like your style. I’m Kaydiss in the World.
  • Is this still happening?