Skip to content

Build Discussion

Surprised I hadn't seen a thread for this so I figured I'd start one. How are you guys building your characters - like skill priority and stat distribution?

I'm playing a Scoundrel and currently stats are split even across all five. Focused on Gunslinging with Guile to Stim and Improvisation to Fling, though I kinda regret that last one because bomb making is so tedious I quit using it in hunting. Probably a much better way to have my stats but that's what I've got so far.
I'm gone.

Comments

• So far as a Nanoseer, I'm going half into Lifeforce, then the remaining half split between Techcraft and Regen. Seems to be alright so far.
  • For my Fury do far I have gone Strength > Psyche. I'm still low level (9), and I know a lot of more experience people advise to rather spend pointa on HP and Regen, but all I can say is that with the healing ability on Fulmination, I have next to no problems sustaining a longer bashing run. However, I believe the next couple of pointa will go into HP.

As for skills, I went only far enough in Fulmination to get healing and spent the rest of the lessons more or less equally between Battleflow and Rage, as these two are quite tightly woven together. Do far I am really happy with this choice.
    Starmourn Launch Countdown:
    https://countingdownto.com/?c=2341194
  • edited December 2018
    Playing around with the free stats reset, I put every point in an offensive stat that I'm using (psyche) and hunt easier mobs, works like a charm
  • edited December 2018
    Scoundrel here. I'm still just a little fella, but so far no stat has given me the bang for my buck that Lifeforce has. I imagine stats like Aim will actually feel meaningful once I've become higher level and gotten real gear, but for now, it feels like I'm tacking on 1-2 damage boosts.
  • I'm a Fury with 60 points in lifeforce and 40 in regen. So far I've just been cruising through bashing areas with burn for damage and suffuse for healing.

I don't think I've ever even been in a stance. I'm a terrible Fury.