Skip to content

Scatterhome Calls Channel

Is there any chance we could get a separate Scatterhome channel for debating calls? A number of people have said they'd support this. It'd take a lot of weight off the main faction channel, allow people to silence it if they're oh so tired of politics, and help keep the eternal, perpetual bickering at least divided into -kinds- bickering to make it easier to sort through.

Comments

• We had enough trouble with people who didn't want us to even have a clan for combat.
  • I'll see what we can come up with there
  • Zaoul said:
    We had enough trouble with people who didn't want us to even have a clan for combat.
    There was resistance against a combat clan? That's insane.
  • You ask ten people in scatterhome what to do your going to get 25 different answers. The only thing we can seem to agree is to hang the paperpushers 😂 seems as advertised to me
  • It wasn't exactly that. I didn't participate in the discussion but it more seemed that people felt one person was trying to grab power and opposed it on that basis.
    I'm gone.
  • We had one person saying we needed a clan for combat purposes. He had half a dozen people complaining at him about it, because some people in SH just want to stand around and complain.
  • Yeah, I think part of the core of SH will be complaining. It's pretty funny. Also lynching. People seem excited to hang each other. Oh and @Chronoxi is a true scat man. He was getting down in faction chat. I was rolling. 
    Download Montem System for Nexus Client - https://pastebin.com/MBEn7S0u
  • Now I'm a little sad I didn't join Scatterhome. I would have enjoyed anarchically firebombing anyone who tried to establish political control, figuratively and/or literally.
  • Now I'm a little sad I didn't join Scatterhome. I would have enjoyed anarchically firebombing anyone who tried to establish political control, figuratively and/or literally.
    It's not too late!
    Download Montem System for Nexus Client - https://pastebin.com/MBEn7S0u