Skip to content

Fury Stances Map

I was playing on an alt and I decided to map out the Fury Stances into a visible web map to help those learning. It might later get changed (for balance stuff) and I suspect that you can start out attacks from Symmetry (and that Assault might be able to prematurely end combos to reset back to Symmetry)

It's not the prettiest, but it gets the job done.

Comments

• Thank you! You were faster - something like that is currently on my whiteboard :) 
    Starmourn Launch Countdown:
    https://countingdownto.com/?c=2341194
  • Think you could make one to add Rage? :p Good work anyway. 
  • Albion said:
    Think you could make one to add Rage? :p Good work anyway. 
    Well from what I saw (I could be wrong though), rage abilities aren't dependant on stances and thus you could mix & match battleflow attacks with rage to get the effect that you want. Also keep in mind that this map isn't a combo list or what you should be doing, but is only the stance routes you have to take when using battleflow
  • Rage abilities do seem to depend on stances I think. Need to test it properly but at work right now.

I've put Battleflow and Rage requirements/effects into a Google Sheets that I'll be modifying further. Hopefully it's a useful starting point to others! Was gonna do that stance map too but you beat me to it and yours looks nice.

Here's the spreadsheet link.
  • Squeakums said:
    Rage abilities do seem to depend on stances I think. Need to test it properly but at work right now.

I've put Battleflow and Rage requirements/effects into a Google Sheets that I'll be modifying further. Hopefully it's a useful starting point to others! Was gonna do that stance map too but you beat me to it and yours looks nice.

Here's the spreadsheet link.
    Yea, I've realized that rage abilities do work off of stances (I just thought they took Rage to use because of the individual ab files), but don't cause a shift in stance themselves except for the two on @Squeakums sheet. Awesome job, btw
  • Anyone tested how much rage is generated with each Battleflow attack? That'd be useful to chart out rotations with. 
  • Albion said:
    Anyone tested how much rage is generated with each Battleflow attack? That'd be useful to chart out rotations with. 
    Someone quoted me 5% with Assault and 8% with everything else, but I'm not sure how accurate that is
  • edited December 2018
    Holy Fury!!! I Was just testing something and found out that  attack flow doesn’t break if you switch targets. So, I cleared the room using one loop. The flow just continues on to the next target. Quite honestly, I registered At this forum just to share this finding. My fury It’s still fairly young, so my bashing loop is not that impressive, yet the flow is more powerful than a blunt attack.
  • Yeah, sometimes a target you're on will die with the Battleflow attack, and your queued Rage attack will go to waste. If you're quick, though, you can tab to a new target and pick up the rotation where you left off, starting with whatever Rage attack you want (upperlash, strike, etc).
    Stance Helper: An interactive way to learn the ins and outs of Fury stances
    http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-starmourn.html