Skip to content

Saturday, December 15th, Release Date

2»

Comments

• I've been so excited about this that I actually invented and built a time machine so I could play it early. I've just come back from 5pm EST tonight and I can tell you that the launch is going to be awesome!
    ~ The Turtle Hermit way is to work hard and grow in strength every day. ~
  • Just saying if you guys accidentally hit the launch now button no one would be mad 
  • can not waaaaaait

• git commit -a
    [master 1b368e85] Disable login block. Enable open beta.

Let's do this!

• anyone else get booted and is now getting an error message that they're logged in elsewhere?
    Character: Edon
    Race: Elgan
    Class: Engineer
  • It just keeps reloading the home page for me.
  • It wont even open for me, play now just keeps refreshing the page with no change.
  • Yeah, having the same issue here. It's not doing anything but refreshing the home page. Copy/pasted the link from the announcement in the newsletter email too, just to be 100% sure.
  • nexus.starmourn.com worked

• SIT BACK AND RELAX
  • Those of you for whom the play now button below the Starmourn logo on the website isn't working: What browser are you on? If you go to play.starmourn.com does it work? 
  • I'm among the people who got booted and can't get back in. play.starmourn.com does the same thing -- a brief flash of the game, then back to login again. I'm on Chrome, if that helps.
  • Ok, thanks @Jasmine. Same thing happened to me. 
  • I am using Chrome.  I am unable to login because my character does not exist.  I am unable to create a character because a character with that name already exists...
  • DELETEME