Skip to content

MKO reunion thread

The Unofficial Starmourn Discord was discussing how to get Ged to give you a quest and it made me realise that we need one of these.

I suggested the jiggyjig emote as a way to turn him on and off again. justmkothings.

Where my fellow refugees at?

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
— Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
— Margaret Atwood

Comments

• Nivek, Bobby, Veda
  • Freama here.
  • What?! Not only was Ged statuelike, he gave quests as well?
  • <.< hey there.
    sup dragonboi

— Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• Do we have that many MKO peeps around? Interesting. I wonder where Aidan and Wselwulf are. 
  • I played Deorai, Kingdom Human turned SSG slave, turned official citizen and eventual OH for both LK and GW, but I stopped playing well before the game shut down, so the newer faces are lost on me.
  • I played Auwa for a while, then life got in the way. Still recognize a fair number of SSG names though.
    I'm gone.
  • Kestrel said:
    Lilar here in case anyone missed the memo.

(Lilah! Not Lilin! AKA the Abomination, AKA Dragon Chief, AKA Nitehork.)

If anyone knows where or what that old scoundrel Dysse has gotten up to, I would be interested in having words with him. He left me on a cliffhanger last we spoke.
    Dysse always left people on cliffhangers...
  • Like Amondrask, I stopped playing MKO years before it got shut down so I only recognize the older names. I was Draelor.
  • Jerom said:
    Like Amondrask, I stopped playing MKO years before it got shut down so I only recognize the older names. I was Draelor.
    I remember that name, though I also hadn't played it for years. :)
  • I played MKO for a while I will admit though, I wasn't as active as much as some, but I think my char on their  was Kevin, or Kalvin, I can't remember which I was one of the blind players, on their if that helps.
    Thanks
    Kevin Roberts
  • Saithe, Barakis, I had some other priest alts.
  • I had a human Krondorian magician. If anyone knows what happened to that Jeron guy, tell him the birdie said thanks for the RP.
  • Xarcon, just been sitting in Achaea waiting for this day to come.
  • Not sure if anyone remembers at this point, but Aain, Akamia and Katrina here.
  • I was Edwayne, of the Temple of Banath. I'll be Edon here and totally on the up and up, I swear.
    Character: Edon
    Race: Elgan
    Class: Engineer
  • Ith, troll, Clan Dragon. Only played for a few months on release, but had a great time! The initial RP and god-mortal interactions were among the most exciting/rich gaming experiences I've had. I was part of the initial discovery of the my clan's HQ, which from memory was a forgotten temple.
  • No, Lilah. I did not end up going vegan. But I'm still convinced it's morally correct.
  • No, Lilah. I did not end up going vegan. But I'm still convinced it's morally correct.
    You're still my favourite dwarf.

— Oscar Wilde

— Margaret Atwood

• I was MKO's John Cena.
  • The Norths Offical greatest Warrior, Dragon Chief and Witch King who lead two great war victories!
  • The Norths Offical greatest Warrior, Dragon Chief and Witch King who lead two great war victories!
    which dragon chief

fite me irl

— Oscar Wilde

— Margaret Atwood

• Shod. Ranger General, Knight general, General bastard
  • Orion said:
    I was MKO's John Cena.
    Keijima?