Skip to content

For the Protection and Advancement of Humanity

I've been drumming up support for this, my dynasty, on Discord and in passing mentions a lot, so I figured with launch imminent I should probably put it all out there for people to see/express interest.
However, as I want to try to encourage the use of in-game comms to make the game feel like a thriving org to put a little less meta in, I don't intend to make any private Discord for its sole use or anything!

My character is intended to be a human chauvinist - as in, they are interested in the partisan advancement of their species. Gathering the like-minded, and those aliens willing to throw in their lot with humanity (such as how the Jin joined Scatterhome for the chance to be equals instead of inferiors in the Dominon and Ascendancy) Pollivar intends to attempt and secure for the human race a place greater than just Scatterhome in galactic society out of the fear of extinction. Brutally vicious towards the W'hoorn and the Shen, whom he blames for the destruction of the Human-led Free Fleet out of jealousy and through trickery, any other race is permitted!

This dynasty is intended to stir conflict and make a strong RP current in Scatterhome - but may not be always limited to Scatterhome!

There is the possibility that another organization would make some kind of offer towards 'humanity' in return for the entire group relocating itself. I would only do this if it turns out, due to extreme population issues, Scatterhome ends up being the most popular org by far and just, like, stomping over everyone, since that's not exactly fun. 

The tentative surname for the dynasty is 'Ral',  but that can change by the preference of those who join as I'm not wholly attached to it yet. My  discord, if you want to PM me about it, is mourningstar#8945.

The crest will be a parted gyronny of argent and guls, with a charge of a caltrop or. The motto is . Pollivar is kind of a theatrical man, so he enjoys heraldry. It means 'wherever you throw me, there will I stand', like a caltrop. Anyone who steps on humanity will bleed.

Comments

• I'm playing a W'hoorn. We should have run-ins! Otherwise, obviously I'm excluded from this dynasty but I love the concept.
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • This is cool. I was picturing something a bit different with the original "human chauvinist" idea. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of shenanigans this stirs up.