Skip to content

Oldtimers' celebration

All right, who has already gotten his/her anniversary badge in this forum? :awesome: To all who do: how awesome is that?! It's been over a year of waiting, getting hyped, having doubts, but Starmourn is finally here! Let's party!

Starmourn Launch Countdown:
https://countingdownto.com/?c=2341194

Comments

• Hmmm. Am I old..?
  • According to the forum, I got mine before @Eukelade did. :)
  • Been here since the beginning! Been ready for this since hanging on for ToP announcements, but I'll admit, I was always more hyped about Starmourn.
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • It's been a fun journey, even though I would rather have been playing. :)
    I have mine. Missed day one by just a few days after the launch of the forum itself.
    As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    GrootToday at 2:16 PM
      if there's no kittens in space
      I'm going on a rampage
    TectonToday at 2:17 PM
      They're called w'hoorn, Groot
      sets out a saucer of milk
  • Alright, more August 2017 folks. I thought you guys looked familiar. :)
  • I'm from November 2017, although I think I lurked on the forums for a while before actually joining. I don't remember when it was I discovered the forums.
  • August 2017 here. At some point I forgot I had an account and was just lurking as a visitor, until I got the email saying I got my one year badge.
    I'm gone.
  • (I was technically day two, only cause I got the email, looked at the forums, decided to try and think of a name and then forgot to come back for a day.)
  • I think I was day one, or close enough. I remember being so excited about the email saying the forums were open. We were all so fresh and youthful, full of vigour and optimism for the future!  Now look at us, so crusty and old. Hopefully we'll be here for many more! 
  • Yep, august here too heh and been on the blog since around day one heh.
  • Yup. August 2017 too.
  • August 2017, baby! And now it's finally here.
  • Crazy how time flies.
  • Hard to think it has been a year already really! Almoooost!
  • And it was "almost" going to be released back then, too. But not like this. ^^
  • I think the best part is after 16 months of questioning, theorizing, speculating, and polling... we'll be able to start posting about actually playing the game. That is... when we're not actually playing the game. B)