Skip to content

Character Art

I wanted to share one of the ideas I have for my character. Since I've seen at least a few other people with art for their characters, I figured we could share it all here!

Here's Inigo. Human Fury that really doesn't live up to the name.

In case this formats weirdly, here's the link to the picture instead.

Comments

• My artistic abilities are sadly far below the standards set here.
  • Check me out!

('.') Wow!
  • OK, fine:

(0 0)
        //|   ¤   |\\
    《》|       |《》
          /_/ \_\

Behold my BEASTly splendor.
  • I tried drawing my first IRE sci-fi character, a Gemadak Technomage who was meant for ToP (RiP). I actually still have that drawing on my laptop.

Then I showed it to a professional artist friend of mine and he laughed at me and I haven't tried since. (If you're reading this, Justin, hey, fuck you. You scarred me for life, you stupid talented fuck.)

You won't get me this time, vivid imagination and self-confidence! My strength lies in words, and words alone, and I know that now.

Even though I kind of really want to try.

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• Honestly it was @Amondrask in his character concept post with pictures and @Cen with her profile pic (and others like that, but those names immediately come to mind) that inspired me to make a picture of mine. I'm hardly a talented artist so I figured sharing my very flawed attempt might encourage others to do the same.

But I'm loving the ASCII art so keep those coming too.  ;)
  • Lmao @Quean that's exactly what I did  specifically for this reason too!

I've been really bad about following up with it and mostly just improvise though :(
  • edited December 2018
    I have a rough design tooo, but it isn't uploading quite right.
    All of yours look really awesome though! I look forward to meeting you all in-game!
  • @Shiki, do you take commissions?

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• edited December 2018
    Kestrel said:
    @Shiki, do you take commissions?
    Unfortunately not. For some reason, my works aren't as appreciated amongst the more mainstream artistes of today.
    Mudlet: Ōtsutsuki Interface
    "In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order."