Skip to content

What are you playing to manage your wait?

Personally I've picked up the X series again. I bought x4 on release but it feels a bit unpolished so I've reinstalled X: Rebirth which has had a few years of the modding community working on it and the New Frontiers mod which I previously hadn't had time to try has been really fun.

Comments

• I've been playing on Imperian, having good bit of fun on there. 
  • Well I know you’ve seen me on steam, but nba2k19 and picked up Skyrim again
  • Rapture Rejects dead gaem.
  • Mostly just with myself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Starmourn can't come soon enough.

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• FFXIV and Lusternia
  • Bit of Lusternia, Bit of Fallout 4
  • Rimworld to get into the sci-fi mindset. Pokemon Eevee. Also Smash Ultimate as of tonight. 
  • The kazoo.
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • MtG Arena and Eternal for the past few weeks.
    I'm gone.
  • Pillars of Eternity II : Deadfire
  • Red Dead Redemption 2, and I might pick up Smash Ultimate :D 
  • bairloch said:
    FFXIV and Lusternia
    What server on FFXIV?
  • Avae said:
    Red Dead Redemption 2, and I might pick up Smash Ultimate :D 
    If you've liked any of the previous games (especially the faster pace of Melee) I wholeheartedly recommend Ultimate. :) it's been hard to put it down.
  • Avae said:
    bairloch said:
    FFXIV and Lusternia
    What server on FFXIV?
    I think Leviathan? I think?
  • new season of path of exile starts today...

• I haven't been doing much computer gaming as of late, but I've been reading and playing a lot of D&D. Figure I might as well do as much not-screen-related activities as I can before I inevitably hole up in my Starmourn cave for the winter.
  • I've been mainlining Warframe, and Assassin's Creed Odyssey, plus working on a hobby MUSH in my spare time.
  • Hey, Lusternia guys, is this world worth jumping into for a week or two, before Starmourn is open? Is the beginning of the game entertaining enough? I remember enjoying the Achaean newbie areas and quests immensely, but I know it already by heart, and I was toying with the idea of trying out another IRE MUD for a while.
    Starmourn Launch Countdown:
    https://countingdownto.com/?c=2341194
  • New newbie intro just launched and I haven't alt-ed it yet, so I can't tell ya. Probably worth checking out, though, if you're into fantasy/tech mashups.
  • Several things just recently popped into my playlist that I'm trying to burn out on before friday.  SWMUD, LoL, KSP being the top contenders.
  • Stellaris and it's new expansion. It's cool :)
    Download Montem System for Nexus Client - https://pastebin.com/MBEn7S0u
  • Quean said:
    Hey, Lusternia guys, is this world worth jumping into for a week or two, before Starmourn is open? Is the beginning of the game entertaining enough? I remember enjoying the Achaean newbie areas and quests immensely, but I know it already by heart, and I was toying with the idea of trying out another IRE MUD for a while.
    I personally very much enjoy the Lusternia newbie process. Planeswalking is confusing at first but the colleges typically have a good method of teaching it. Lusty is my go-to since MKO finished.
  • My girlfriend bought me the entire Megaman X legacy collection, and a PS4. So that's delightful.
  • edited December 2018
    I'm playing Frantic College Student Simulator:2018 Edition! It's great, you get to balance working 30 hour weeks, college assignments and class rep meetings while having to juggle dwindling finances and interpersonal matters, all while losing out on sleep! 

Wait...

In seriousness, though, when I do manage to carve out a sliver of time to play something (usually at the expense of tending to assignments, but I need to stay sane somehow), I've been playing some of Red Dead Redemption 2's online mode, though it's proving..Bugtastic. Mostly, in the past week or so, I've been focusing on Gundam Breaker 3: Break Edition, which is awesome! I love customising the Mobile Suit to my own tastes, and I've barely gotten into the game, so there's plenty more parts for me to unlock. It's also fantastic for getting a visual for what my BEAST will look like!
  • ^^
    i play that college simulator too!

really though when I’m not buried in school work I play Achaea, and fallen earth.
  • Elite: Dangerous so I can get into the spaceship mood