Skip to content

Beta Contest Commentary

13»

Comments

• Errant said:
    Sad face. Just... sad face. :(
  • You guys just keep on breaking my heart...
  • edited November 2018
    I've been playing other MUDs in the meantime...
    But none can fill the void that this beta tease has left me :cry:
  • Ah man I didn't get a chance to do any good luck rituals before the new wave hit.
  • Would it be possible to get things like class ability lists/descriptions or any other kind of meaty info like that? I know that is asking for a lot, but it can help us endure the wait with some theorycrafting.  o:)
  • Oh, or if you cant do that, give us false information and watch as we try to make something of it!
    Lmao that would be priceless!
  • They could go with the classic "Here are 4 things, 3 of them are made up, one is real. Good luck!"
  • Or maybe "Here's 4 things, one is real" but they're ALL a lie haha
  • Or all true, but we don't believe them.
  • Rothare said:
    Oh, or if you cant do that, give us false information and watch as we try to make something of it!
    Lmao that would be priceless!
    Give us the fake stuff! We don't care. We just want it!
  • As a heads up, I'm still interested in beta and I still have no life, so ... you know. Just in case you got a spot you're looking to fill. Keep me on the backburner.   ;)

I'm working from home while taking care of a terminally ill cat which is very sad and Beta would totally cheer me up and oh god did I just use my cat's cancer to try and emotionally blackmail my way into Beta? Shit ...

Anyway but really. Hey there. Wink wink.

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• I too have a cancer cat named terminally ill cat.
    So thanks in advance!!
  • I've been playing Achaea while I wait, and I'm falling more in love with all things Achaean by the day. My heart will truly be ripped out when I leave my comfy druidic forest grove to travel the cold emptiness of space. But I'm sure I'll get over it.
    Be a Decheeran. Carry your grove in your heart, my friend. Your wooden, unbeating heart.
  • Wow the Decheeran looks like an interesting race to play. I might just try to RP as a space druid!
    ~ The Turtle Hermit way is to work hard and grow in strength every day. ~
  • All of these races sound amazing. Decheerans in particular really captured my attention. Still, every character concept I end up liking and developing always ends up being a human.
  • Wow the Decheeran looks like an interesting race to play. I might just try to RP as a space druid!
    My plan is to be a Decheeran trying to heal the damage done to the planet Song. So... see you there!
  • bairloch said:
    Wow the Decheeran looks like an interesting race to play. I might just try to RP as a space druid!
    My plan is to be a Decheeran trying to heal the damage done to the planet Song. So... see you there!
    Turns out in the end that sacrificing your character is the ONLY WAY.

"I loved him like a brother." *sniffle* "and I always told him that $1,000 credit purchase was a bad idea.. I told you so, you stubborn bastard, I told you so.." *falls to the ground* :cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Nuuu~! What beta? My Amaian engi... *mashes keyboard impatiently*
    Guess I can wait for the wipe :'(
  • I just have a question, is there a wipe after beta when this launches?
  • DPierre said:
    I just have a question, is there a wipe after beta when this launches?
    Yes, there will be for the beta contestants so everyone starts on a fairly even playing field.
  • There will be a wipe between closed and open beta.
    While we will be doing a player wipe between closed and open beta, those who participate in the closed beta will be gifted 100 credits on their final character once we hit open beta.
    From this post on the main website:
    https://www.starmourn.com/2018/10/17/beta-time/