Skip to content

Fury kithblade form

Are furys (furies?) locked into a sword shape for their kithblade or are there more options? Kith-spear, axe, kamas?

Comments

• Kaedok said:
    Are furys (furies?) locked into a sword shape for their kithblade or are there more options? Kith-spear, axe, kamas?
    Just swords at this time!
  • edited November 2018
    Is the sword described? May I tell people my kith blade is a specific type of sword? For example, maybe I want it to resemble a European long sword, or a Chinese Jian? Obviously, by description and not reference to ancient Earth. 

Edit: 
    For that matter, what are the rules for Earth references and language terms when describing things? I vaguely remember a discussion about whether it is okay it use words such as Narcissism or Machiavellian in (one of the IRE muds, I forget which) and it was stated ok, as they are part of language and it is just too difficult otherwise.

If the same is true for Starmourn, where is the line drawn? Assuming someone is describing a sword, is it okay to call it a long sword? How about katana, claymore or, as above, jian?

• Whips would be a fantastic type of kithblade! Something like a whip with a blade on the end or something would be my go-to for sure!