Skip to content

Beta contest entries

Comments

• Krona Nanoseer!
  • If I was able to play Beta I would be a Human Scoundrel.  I know that's probably a boring combination, but it's what I would play.
  • Glad to see so many different combinations! I'd love to play a W'hoorn Engineer.
  • Jin Fury. I believe it would be quite an interesting role to roleplay through. With Jin's warrior nature paired with the combat Fury brings to the table it would be an art work to write out in story.
  • Elgan  Engineer!
  • Female Shen Fury for me!
  • Human engineer.

• Human BBEEAASSTT. Am so ready and so excited
  • Decheeran fury, tree with an axe to grind....
  • It might sound generic, but I randomrolled for it. Human Nanoseer for sure.
  • W'hoorn Fury sounds like it might be something for me!
  • Elgan Fury seems charming.
  • hoping me and my friends get in, going jin engineer
  • edited November 2018
    Edit: I changed my mind again. There are so many choices and I want to try every combo, but after a bunch of different decisions, I decided for me even though it goes against my whole human master race/I love lions ideal, I decided that the most interesting race/class for me is Krona Fury!!!

Fury because it's supposed to be difficult and cool as hell! Krona love tattoos and are crude, and I love tattoos and hate political correctness and a ton of other stuff Krona like/dislike! There is so much you can roleplay as a krona and its magnificent! Also, they seem like a less chosen race so that's a big factor

I can be crude and relentless and do what I want and not feel too bad because, guess what, that's how we Krona roll! I also want to be a large weapons manufacturer(that may do some illegal stuff on the side*nudge nudge*)

I want to RP a character that is morally good yet crude, but as he starts making a name for himself starts making some morally bad choices and in the end struggles with his inner self and eventually decides what he wants, whether its good or bad.

I'm so excited, and I'm stepping out of my bubble a bit with this race choice, but it will all be worth it and I'm so excited to hopefully get in the beta and if not, for December!! <3
  • Definitely thinking about playing a Decheeran nanoseer or B.E.A.S.T.!
  • I would like to try a human scoundrel, please.
  • I want to join the beta please
    i want to be a male
    krona B.E.A.S.T.

• In the future Starmourn is the greatest game ever made, so I traveled back in time to play from launch! I am excited to play an Elgan Nanoseer and form the greatest clan of rogues the Starmourn Sector has ever seen. Huzzah!!
  • Decheeran Nanoseer
  • Human Scoundrel!
  • Krona Nanoseer
  • Elgan Eengineer :)
  • Nusriza Egineer!
  • Jin Nanoseer
  • Hey guys. I want to apply too. I want to play a Shen Nanoseer. XD
  • Krona B.E.A.S.T. !
  • I really can't wait to get creating all sorts of things with an Elgan Engineer!!
  • Amaian Fury! Ive been pumped for this game ever since I saw it. Lets rock!
  • edited November 2018
    So my first choice was going to be a Robot B.E.A.S.T, but CAPT CHA says no robots can sign up. /joke

So I present:

Aleshia Shirantir
    Elgan Exterminator (Scoundrel)

"Yas can't be fliting all overs without picking up pests and stowaways. If you have an infestation of five-limbed critters then I'm your gal."

"Don't yas dare tell me that the Empyreals weren't prankers. Have you never seen a Nabian?"

Triggers: Any Nabian who smugly pats their own back.

Favorite Charity: Tohs for Tohts.

• *bounce* It's the 12th! *shakes lucky dust*
This discussion has been closed.