Skip to content

Beta contest entries

Comments

• B.E.A.S.T. ftw, I always wanted to play as Iron Man blowing everyone up.
  • Jin Star Kith Fury
  • Human/scoundrel because I have a good feeling about this 
  • It's going to be a tough choice - but so far I've landed on a Decheeran Fury!
  • I would really like to try being a human scoundrel, a chance to explore an alien landscape from the perspective of humanity and trying to make a profit to get ahead in so doing. To boldly go where no human has ever been before and to snatch up the goodies!
  • It has to be a Decheeran B.E.A.S.T. for the juxtaposition-and-fusion of nature and tech. Not only will I be a walking fricking tank, but the lack of genitals will confuse the snugglers and send them scampering off in search of more binary prey. I got this, bru. I got this.
  • Still open?
  • Human Scoundrel because who doesn't want to be Han Solo or Star Lord!
  • I already want to create two characters. First an Elgan Scoundrel. I love the idea of a race that just godhoods every deceased of their kind. That's novel to me, and the RP possibilities...! 

Second I want to make a Nusriza Fury. More for the testing of the Beta than anything, since complex classes tend to have complex problems... but the Nusriza seem so cool. :)

Starmourne is what got me back into another IRE game because it wasn't released yet when I heard about it. I'm so excited for the release!
  • Jin Nanoseer
  • I have been constantly checking news on this and am looking forward to its release! I myself am torn between Ry'Nari and Human as my race.(Probably end up with both.) and B.E.A.S.T. and Engineer for class.(Again, probably end up with both.)
  • edited November 2018
    Jin Scoundrel! 

Secondarily, Krona engineer
  • I would love to be in the beta! Please and thank you?
  • I would be playing an Elgan B.E.A.S.T. I would sure love to rid the system of Drug lords with my comrades in the Elgan Underground. 
  • Sounds cool! 
  • I'm liking the idea of of Tukkav B.E.A.S.T. or perhaps Ry'nari Engineer.
  • Krona Scoundrel here. Handstand duels all day.
  • Human scoundrel for me B)
  • I'd like to enter playing a Nusriza Scoundrel.
  • This is awesome. I was Played Achaea at the start and spent many years playing in ACHAEA. I have not found or experienced the fun and excitement or that blood pumping rush I got when I started playing Achaea, fighting for the church as a Paladin at NoT. Was a small playing group that grew and grew. I been looking for the same experience since and yet to find the same satisfaction. I am hoping, expecting Starmourn will fulfill this for me. 

I would like to try being a W'hoorn Scoundrel. I like the competitiveness and the wings of the W'Hoorm that would make great role-playing as a Scoundrel

• Tukkav Engineer
    Very very excited for this
  • Shen Nanoseer is a perfect fit for me - both as a race and gameplay style. Space Warlock? YES PLEASE!
  • I'm really looking forward to playing a Human Scoundrel! This seems to me like the best way to really explore the game Solo (pun intended) and with a group. The roleplay options for this seem to be best for me as well as I tend to like to get into trouble.

I've been following Starmourn for over two years now! I'm super excited that we are so close to release!
  • I'd like to enter.
  • Decheeran Nanoseer. I'm very excited.

• The Elgans are very interesting to me and the concept of being an engineer appeals to me. I might be a small thing but I'd love to have all sorts of tech and even a ship to back me up. I can't wait to dive into sci-fi through this mud!
  • Obviously Ry'Nari B.E.A.S.T. Since it was the current artwork of it that got me intrigued in the game in the first place. 
  • I will be an Elgan Engineer. I love the Elgan's economic focus. Nanoseer was my second choice.
  • A Human B.E.A.S.T. for the win. 
  • edited November 2018
    Elgan Engineer. Haven’t played a MUD in a while since Achaea. Very interested!
This discussion has been closed.