Skip to content

Beta contest entries

Comments

• I am looking forward to playing Decheeran because the need for ultraviolet light sounds like a very interesting mechanic.
  • Definitely would be a Jin Fury. I am looking forward to playing a fury in general as it sounds challenging and rewarding.
  • Elgan Engineer! 
  • Human fury at the moment. Also interested in nanoseer and scoundrel but there's plenty of time.
  • Krona B.E.A.S.T.!!!   >:)>:)
  • Gimme a sophisticated Elgan engineer please!!
  • Human Fury because I have never been so sure about anything in my life
  • I'm gonna be the funniest, most resourceful Elgan Engineer merchant, ever!
  • Nusriza Nanoseer! 

• an uncharacteristically rebellious Amaian Scoundrel!
  • Ready to try a Nusriza Beast!
  • edited October 2018
    Thought about it some more and instead of a human scoundrel, I think I'm going to go with a Jin Scoundrel, mix it up a bit.
  • Looking at a Nusriza beast or nanoseer.
  • Elgan Fury!
  • Either Jin fury or Jin Beast. That lore has a lot of potential. 
  • Hi, I'd like to play a W'hoorn Fury, I also play mostly on mobile and will notice problems PC players might not come across...pick me please
  • I know I want to be an Elgan, but whether I want to demand respect as a BEAST, or be the underestimated Scoundrel.. 

I'm leaning towards Elgan Scoundrel, though.
  • edited October 2018
    Decheeran Nanoseer! 

A tattooed tree-man commanding a swarm of nanites!? Yes, please!!! 
  • Decheeran Engineer, though i am curious about kith as well
  • edited October 2018
    This is what I've been waiting for! I've loved the Ironrealms games, especially Achaea, but I wasn't very good with all the triggers for aliment management. Seeing at this game is taking a different approach (I'm really liking the wetwiring idea!) I'm really interested in rejoining the Ironrealms game line. 

After all the fantasy games I'm really excited to see Ironrealms take on Hi-technology. I'm really interested in space combat and space ships, so much potential. 

Also, I have to play a Nath-El B.E.A.S.T. Can you imagine a Rhino Beetle humanoid in power armor?! I can and it's incredible. I hope this is as wonderfully complex as I imagine it can be.

I also wanted to add that I remember taking a survey on whether I'd be interested in a futuristic tech game by Ironrealms, which of course was a resounding yes for me, I can't believe it actually came to be though! Thank you!
  • Nath’El Fury. My blade will dance with me across many battlefields. 
  • Jin Scoundrel. Something about the idea of dishonorable combat where an honourable death means everything clicks with me. Definitely something that can be interesting roleplay.
  • Jin Fury
  • Human engineer!
  • I am most excited to be a human scoundrel. The scoundrel class is most appealing to me, due to the guile skill. I think bugging areas and creating a spy network could have some interesting role-play capabilities.
  • Ry'nari Beast is the best character for me!
    There's too much blood in my caffeine system
  • Jin (I think) Nanoseer!
  • ¡Great! Human engineer would fit me best. Kudos!
  • emote huffs and looks over the foreign sort before him. He is visibly displeased, but also evidently very aware of the tenuousness of the situation and the ever tightening time constraints. "Fine," he relents, in a manner not unlike that of a petulent adolescent. "Come aboard. Do please try not to damage my systems or controls with your improbably anatomy."

Human scoundril, or human BEAST. Very excited to explore the mechanics of all this, while first approaching alien sorts with confusion and distrust.
This discussion has been closed.