Skip to content

Beta contest entries

Comments

• It's finally happening!
    My opinion hasn't changed much since last year. Ry'nari Engineer. The Engineer class sounds really strategic with all the bots and turrets. If it's too much to take in on my first character I might switch to Scoundrel, or B.E.A.S.T. for the cool factor. And Ry'nari because, SPACE DINOS! 
  • Totally going to playing a Shen Fury. :) 
  • Elgan beast will be my forray into starmourn. Superstoked
  • I want to be an Elgan Engineer :D 
  • I'm interested in being a gunslinging Amaian scoundrel. She would try really, really hard at being an expert gunslinger but her webbed hands and slippery scales would make it hard to keep a solid grip. She'd pull off ridiculous moves in battle and say she did them on purpose but really she almost just dropped her guns and thank the great K'si that she didn't.
  • Throwing my name in for a contest entry as well :) Been following things for a while now and certainly wouldn't mind if luck ended up being on my side and I snag one :)
  • Get your Plasmacasters ready und your Suittechs steady
    For the human B.E.A.S.T gettin' released:

"Be the one surviving in the brawl
    Explore what lays behind the tallest wall
    Answer your destiny call
    Shoot before ask, oh
    To be honest: crush 'em all!"

• edited October 2018
    Can't wait to play an Elgan scoundrel, been following the progress since the forums opened and a while back, happy to see this coming along. Looking forward to smuggling and trading, merchant and all that.
  • Hello, I am most excited to play a Human Engineer. I like the strategic possibilities of the class being able to control areas with turrets and bots.
  • Most likely Amaian Fury.
  • Human Scoundrel! I will put the Scoundrel's ability to capitalize on their skills to the test.
    Pedagogical rumors of rumors fuel the cosmos

• I'm super excited to play a Jin Scoundrel from Scatterhome.

I like the irony of the Jin code of Honor and Death, where glorious and righteous battle is the way to go, paired with the clearly dishonorable Scoundrels.

I'm thinking of a Jin that was born deformed and almost got disposed of as a child but managed to survive by crook or by hook. Despite this, he upholds his own sense of death and honor and still seeks to impart it onto others.

BRING ON DA PVP.
  • edited October 2018
    Oh man, count me in! Cant wait to engineer my way trough Scatterhome. :)
    The hype

🍆💦💦💦💦

• Will this be the game that takes me out of my 19 year Achaea stint? I'm certainly excited to try!
  • edited October 2018
    Definately going to be Human Beast for me
  • I'm going in for a tukkav engineer. I love ape/monkey races in fantasy. I already have an artist lined up for when the game is released and I see my cosmetic options. 

Engineers just cause I love construct classes. Nanoseer was a close second, with the awesome tattoo, but engineer is my pick. 
  • Human Fury for me! I am so excited to see this is in its final stages. I hope I can get into the closed beta! 
  • Decheeran Beast all day!
  • Ry'nari Nanoseer because Dino with nanobots is scary to think about.
  • edited October 2018
    W'Hoorn B.E.A.S.T. or Ry'Nari Engineer for sure! Super stoked that it is finally launching XDXD getting retirement ready right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nusriza Fury here.
  • Decheeran B.E.A.S.T. I don't know how a tree-person with an armor suit will work, but it will be awesome.
  • Looking forward to playing as a Ry'nari B.E.A.S.T
  • I'm going to go with Human/Engineer. My secondary class would be B.E.A.S.T., but more excited for Engineer.

• edited October 2018
    Elgan B.E.A.S.T, rides in the suit like it's a Mech

or Elgan Fury, green skinned and very wise. Talks funny.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall set me free.

----
    Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive, today.
    ----
    I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

• I'm looking forward to trying out an Elgan engineer!
  • Elgan scoundrel for me. So excited, seems like it has been quite the wait.
  • definitely a Krona beast. Beware foolish mortals!
  • I would be interested to be a Shen Engineer. Cause building super ships and tinkering is my thing.
  • I shall be a Decheeran Engineer. I'm very excited to see how I can mix nature and tech. The sooner the better!
This discussion has been closed.