Skip to content

Beta contest entries

edited October 2018 in The Commsphere
As mentioned HERE, we're running a contest for closed beta invites!

This thread will serve as the central point for all entries - as mentioned in the post: 
- Only one entry per person please.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.

Comments

• I'm super hype for playing a Shen Nanoseer. As soon as I saw Nanoseer I knew I wanted to be a space wizard. It was a rough choice between Jin and Shen, but I ultimately went with Shen because that racial RP will be different than my characters in other IRE games.
  • edited October 2018
    Woooooo!!
    I will be playing a Jin Nanoseer! Bring upon me showers of beautiful betaness!

Forgive me, I am a little excited! :chuffed:

As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    GrootToday at 2:16 PM
      if there's no kittens in space
      I'm going on a rampage
    TectonToday at 2:17 PM
      They're called w'hoorn, Groot
      sets out a saucer of milk
  • I want to try out a Nath-el B.E.A.S.T.
  • Human BEAST!
  • Human engineer... or maybe a Jin nanoseer. We'll see how it plays out.
  • Id like to enter. 😘
  • Nusriza are interesting and so are many other races, can't wait to play this game.

• Ready to make everyone fear the name taserface as a Nath-el BEAST. @Arkice - hope we’re friends, not rivals!
  • edited October 2018
    I would love to be a Tukkav Engineer. Why? Because a hyper-intelligent tinkering great ape, that's why.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see the "must be 18 years or older". I'm not old enough (only 17).
  • Jinn BEAST.
  • B.E.A.S.T. of a Human
  • edited October 2018
    Finally! Lets the game (and the bitching about how it's not how MY starmourn would be run) begin!

I, of course, and going as a Decheeran/Nanosee
  • I'm hyped to play an Elgan Scoundrel as it feels like it would fit my normal aesthetic I prefer is many games! So much hype!
  • I would like to enter please! I am so excited!

• I've said it before, I'll say it again: power-armored space dinosaurs! *cue the heavy metal* (Ry'nari BEAST, if it wasn't obvious). Gonna see how far plasma flamethrowers can take me, paired with rockets, a gatling gun and a big honkin' shield. As for the RP aspect, what scifi setting would be complete without grumpy old mercenaries?
  • I'm really excited to be a Ry'nari Engineer -- but I'm also pretty stoked to be a Human Scoundrel/Nanoseer!
  • Jin Nanoseer!
  • It may be rather generic, but I want to be a Human B.E.A.S.T., exploring his own humanity in the context of contact with other races while holding onto a mere suit of admittedly awesome armor for protection against the forces of the universe. In the course of my journey, I hope to learn greater acceptance of my own insignificance in the cosmos, but still act as a champion for justice, wherever I can find it.

I humbly await your decision. Cheers!
  • Playing a W'Hoorn Fury sounds like an awesome opportunity to embrace the culture fully.
  • Hmm. Human - because Scatterhome is just that awesome of a place.
    Class - probably engineer. Maybe BEAST if there's a more exploration-focused side to it (do the life support systems help you get to places?). Maybe Nanoseer if it has some really cool abilities (tough competition with engineer, though).
  • Human/Jin Fury
  • I am looking forward to being a Human BEAST. I wanna be a goddamned space MARINE.
  • I would like to be a Tukkav Nanoseer. 
  • W'hoorn Fury seems my kind of character. The kithblade stuff sounds like a lot of fun.
  • Amaian/BEAST
  • I'm really torn on a few races, but the lead candidate is a Jin Fury
  • I want to play a Jin/BEAST, a glorious day to die! All I can imagine is dropping from atmo screaming that before smashing things into pulp
  • I remain super excited to play a W'hoorn Scoundrel. ALSO YAY IT IS ALMOST HERE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • I will be a Human Scoundrel. It was close between Scoundrel and Fury, but Scoundrel won out due to the RP of it and the different facets that one can take as a Scoundrel. Also, I mean, I will carry a gun in a holster like a real person and not some big cannons and stuff in some big B.E.A.S.T or walking around with a sword. I am so excited to try SM.
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "We're called Scatterhome after what everybody does at the end of the night when it's time for someone to pay the bar tab."
    (Scatterhome): You say, "Which by my calculations, it's your turn to pay."
    (Scatterhome): Brantar says, "That's what my calculations have come to."
    (Scatterhome): Paavo says, "My math adds up to that, yeah."
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "Bastards."
  • Ry'nari all the way!
    Tough choice between fury or beast depending on my two dino characters already! Fury will prob be the one I go with! Of course, lizard wizard is dope!
This discussion has been closed.