Skip to content

2018 isn't happening?

:(

Even though I know it means it definitely will be the best possible whenever it comes.

Comments

• edited September 2018
    May I ask your source for where you saw a 2018 release wasn't happening?
  • edited September 2018
    Have faith, you wont be disappointed :)

The hype

🍆💦💦💦💦

• This is my first post on the forum. I just wanted to say that I'm super excited to play Starmourn and I check this forum almost every day for a launch announcement!
    ~ The Turtle Hermit way is to work hard and grow in strength every day. ~
  • My guess would be that they won't want to release it in months that compete with other IRE release dates as they tend to incite month-long celebrations. This month was Achaea's so even if they were ready to flip the switch on Beta, it might be that they'll wait for next month to let Achaea have its time in the spotlight. Just a guess though.
  • Minion said:
    My guess would be that they won't want to release it in months that compete with other IRE release dates as they tend to incite month-long celebrations. This month was Achaea's so even if they were ready to flip the switch on Beta, it might be that they'll wait for next month to let Achaea have its time in the spotlight. Just a guess though.
    To be honest, we don't actually coordinate like that between our games. Pretty much the only thing that happens that's coordinated are the monthly promos. 
  • Starmourn release date: 2018 December 31. 23:59:59:595

Tecton: IT STILL COUNTS!

i kid i kid. ;)
    I forgot I was going to call myself Ike while in chargen, so now I'm Zarrach.
  • Ikchor said:
    Starmourn release date: 2018 December 31. 23:59:59:595

Tecton: IT STILL COUNTS!

i kid i kid. ;)
    Thing is, if that happened Tecton would absolutely say that
  • I think it will be in late December cause open beta starts in December also I think I read.