Skip to content

Forum Response Buttons

Are there plans to allow for more forum buttons? "Agree" and "Awesome" are great, but do not cover very many quick responses. "Like" would be great to have, for instance. :)
As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
Jin
VOTE FOR STARMOURN
Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
GrootToday at 2:16 PM
  if there's no kittens in space
  I'm going on a rampage
TectonToday at 2:17 PM
  They're called w'hoorn, Groot
  sets out a saucer of milk

Comments

• Yay! I LIKE that! :P
    As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    GrootToday at 2:16 PM
      if there's no kittens in space
      I'm going on a rampage
    TectonToday at 2:17 PM
      They're called w'hoorn, Groot
      sets out a saucer of milk
  • Qitorien said:
    Yay! I LIKE that! :P
    Can we have a 'groan' button, please?
  • There aren't going to be any negative reactions or even a 'that's funny' kind of reaction. People end up using them to passively aggressively attack others. We had to remove all of those from the Achaea forums for that reason, years ago.
  • Aurelius said:
    There aren't going to be any negative reactions or even a 'that's funny' kind of reaction. People end up using them to passively aggressively attack others. We had to remove all of those from the Achaea forums for that reason, years ago.
    As usual, Achaeans ruin everything. :P
  • Villanox said:
    Aurelius said:
    There aren't going to be any negative reactions or even a 'that's funny' kind of reaction. People end up using them to passively aggressively attack others. We had to remove all of those from the Achaea forums for that reason, years ago.
    As usual, Achaeans ruin everything. :P
    Damn Achaeans! They ruined Achaea!
    Starmourn Launch Countdown:
    https://countingdownto.com/?c=2341194
  • @Tecton now we just need a LOL button!