Skip to content

question on how do alphas/betas work in ironrelms games?

Hello,
I was  just wondering just for information, I know you all are really really close to pre-launch, and I was wondering how do alphas/betas work in ironrelms games in general, or is it different from game to game if it is different from game to game, then I will wait for details on this one. But I was wondering when that does happen is their only going to be a certon amount of players, allowed on at one time, and am guessing we will need to fill out some sort of form of some kind to sign up? and am guessing you will have a certon amount of time to sign up before its locked? I was just wanted to get a idea so I don't miss out on sining up when that opens.
Thank you all for the information if you can provide.
Thanks
Kevin Roberts

Comments

• We haven't announced plans for that yet, but when we do, we'll certainly post about it here!
  • Hello,
    Oh ok like I said I wasn't sure how that was  if it was standard for each game or if each game is different ok then, will wait.
    Thanks
    Kevin Roberts
  • It's been different-ish for each game, keeping in mind that the last one we launched was 9 years ago now. ;)
  • 9 years ago and it closed around 18 months ago? If I remember correctly it spent 7 years as an open beta too?
  • The idea that it was still in open beta was ridiculous. I have no idea why the producers continued to engage in that fiction.
  • Ok here is  another question how can you tell if a Ironrealms game is in beta or will it say so in the log in screen? or like you said that varyes on game to game if that shows or not
    Thanks
    Kevin Roberts
  • Ok here is  another question how can you tell if a Ironrealms game is in beta or will it say so in the log in screen? or like you said that varyes on game to game if that shows or not
    Thanks
    Kevin Roberts

We'll likely have a Beta tag on the loginscreen and or/when you log in with Nexus.