Skip to content

How will flight control work in starmourn

Hello,
ok here is another question and if this has been asked before, am sorry. How will flight control work in starmourn will it be all automated or will the player run stuff be able to control who can land/dock and be able to control trafic from and to their controled porssion of space? and I am guessing each planit and space station that people will land will have different messages that you will get based on where you are? I am just wondering. Like I said if this has been covered, am sorry for reposting this.
Thanks
Kevin Roberts

Comments

• Hello,
    ok here is another question and if this has been asked before, am sorry. How will flight control work in starmourn will it be all automated or will the player run stuff be able to control who can land/dock and be able to control trafic from and to their controled porssion of space? and I am guessing each planit and space station that people will land will have different messages that you will get based on where you are? I am just wondering. Like I said if this has been covered, am sorry for reposting this.
    Thanks
    Kevin Roberts
    Almost all space stations are able to be docked at freely (outside of factional space if you're an enemy). We don't have immediate plans to allow player-based air traffic control at this point, but it's definitely something we can look at in the future!
  • Hello,
    Oh ok well at least its something to think about post-launch at least. I think it would personily I havn't see that kind of a thing in a  mud before which is why   I thought of it most of your air traffic control stuff is done by NPCS mostly nether done by players unless theirs a space moo out their that I am not aware of that allows player controled air traffic control. Anyways just a thought.
    Thanks
    Kevin Roberts
  • and oh sorry for the spelling errors. screen reader was acting weird for that one.