Skip to content

Decheeran questions

1. Do they have the equivalent of deciduous and coniferous and, if so, is there any bad blood/hierarchy/caste system/etc. between them?
  2. If there are "coniferous", do they only generate "cones" when they want to spawn, or all the time? (like chicken eggs)
  3. If there are "deciduous", do they only generate "nuts" when they want to spawn, or all the time?
  4. If there are "deciduous" do they lose their equivalent of leaves in local autumn?
  5. If not, is there/could there be a time of life in which they lose foliage? The equivalent of going bald?
  6. Is there a time in a Decheeran's life cycle when they can no longer spawn (menopause)?
I'm sure I'll come up with more.

Comments

• ....this is all gonna end with us stringing you up with Christmas lights, isn't it.
  • You're drawing way too many comparisons between Decheerans and trees. They're not trees.
  • I get that, but I was wondering where the similarities begin and end.
  • What I'm wondering is, do Decheeran ships have the same kind of life support systems as everybody else's?
  • Malash said:
    What I'm wondering is, do Decheeran ships have the same kind of life support systems as everybody else's?
    They employ mouthbreathers on their ship to maintain sufficient CO2 levels.
  • Archer said:
    Malash said:
    What I'm wondering is, do Decheeran ships have the same kind of life support systems as everybody else's?
    They employ mouthbreathers on their ship to maintain sufficient CO2 levels.
    I’m getting very creepy visions of “mouth-breathing” slaveships...
  • edited April 2018
    Hundreds of quadruple amputees bolted to the walls and ceiling, in permanent comas or lobotomized, their wetwiring hard-connected to the ship's systems to keep them alive and breathing.
  • We'd never do a thing like that! And don't open that door. Why? No reason...