Skip to content

You Make the Mob, S01E02: Race

So as outlined in the previous poll here -- http://forums.starmourn.com/discussion/156/you-make-the-mob-s01e01-pilot -- we are making a collaborative NPC! We've settled on a "bookish scholar" for our inaugural Starmournian. Next up we need to pick a race and gender (or not, in the case of Decheeran).

Comments

• First!

........sorry. I am ashame. :(
  • Loroi would have an interesting discordance as a bookish scholar since they are used as shock troops per the main website in the NPC section. I'm going with female Selassian. In such a matriarchal society, I think a bookish female scholar could have interesting intricacies.
    As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    GrootToday at 2:16 PM
      if there's no kittens in space
      I'm going on a rampage
    TectonToday at 2:17 PM
      They're called w'hoorn, Groot
      sets out a saucer of milk
  • edited April 2018
    I forgot to add: the next poll will be the actual occupation or job of our scholar, such as... captain, mechanic, mercenary, preacher, courtesan, doctor, child prodigy recently sprung from a top-secret government facility for creating assassins...

Feel free to add some other possibilities here. :D
  • edited April 2018
    Tax accountant
    Zhu wrangler
    Prison guard
  • I like the idea of scholaring not being his/her main job. Like a soldier or zhu wrangler who scholars in their off hours. Also, what do they scholar about? Is it related to their job, or not? (Rhetorical questions, I'm just having fun.)

Or they could just be a scholarly scholar. Awesome librarians are awesome.
  • Amaian Master Race.
  • Female Amaian narrowly beat out the competition, but that's ok because she can much more readily be placed somewhere you may all be able to encounter her at the beginning of the game. :)

male Tukkav 13% 4 votes
    female Loroi 6% 2 votes
    Decheeran 13% 4 votes
    female Amaian 23% 7 votes
    male Nath-el 3% 1 vote
    male Sa'hak-ren 0% 0 votes
    female Corran 3% 1 vote
    male Oescan 16% 5 votes
    female Selassian 20% 6 votes

This discussion has been closed.