Skip to content

You Make the Mob, S01E01: Pilot

edited April 2018 in Games and Contests
Hi all. I'm Oryx, a staff builder here at Starmourn. B)

I'm going to run a series of polls here, in which you guys can vote on (and suggest) various attributes for a denizen/NPC/mob in Starmourn, and eventually you'll see him/her/it in the game! Kind of making a collaborative character sheet.

BUT you won't have to wait until opening day for a preview - at the end I'll put together a log that shows just what happens when you greet, flirt with, start a fight with, or otherwise interact with them.

Feel free to call me a lazy builder, but it actually takes way more time to do it this way, especially for a single character. So know that this is all for YOU, our treasured community of early Starmourn fans. :D

In each thread I'll take suggestions for options in the next poll. But for now we'll start out with some stock characters to turn into something awesome.

We'll add race/gender next, so comment with combo(s) you would like to see! They can be player races or not.

Comments

• Interesting idea! Looking forward to seeing what we come up with!
  • I can't "awesome" this enough. Thank you, Oryx! :D
  • This is cool, Thank you!
    Pedagogical rumors of rumors fuel the cosmos

• Lesse, combos, combos....

How about a female Corran? Be interesting to see 'em fleshed out a bit more.
  • I'll keep the poll going another day or so, please make some race/gender combo suggestions if there are any you'd particularly like to see!

If you need ideas, https://wiki.starmourn.com/Category:Races
  • I'd say female Selassian. But really, that's probably because I'm wishing they were a playable race, and since they aren't I'm compensating.
  • I would offer a suggestion, but when I read the wiki I'm just like, "Yes."
  • edited April 2018
    The results! (apparently you can keep voting after I've closed the thread, so these are the results as of that time)

egocentric bully  0% 0 votes
    bookish scholar  25% 7 votes
    charming rascal  21% 6 votes
    sleazy salesperson  3% 1 vote
    gentle giant  17% 5 votes
    overprotective parent 10% 3 votes
    sensual seductor/tress  21% 6 votes

Now go vote on race/gender! http://forums.starmourn.com/discussion/161/you-make-the-mob-s01e02-race
This discussion has been closed.