Skip to content

Were the Der'em really the first?

Shen ships crashing at Roswell? Tukkav living in the Himalayas and the American northwest? Primitive Ry'nari colonizing the Earth in the distant past? I wonder...

Comments

• edited March 2018
    There's some stuff with huge historical implications for Starmourn hidden in the various lore writing I've done for it, but that's all I'll say. We will make it more obvious at some point, at which point some of you will definitely get it.

Keep in mind that the reason the Der'em ended up near Earth when Starmourn Sector is nowhere near Earth is that they made a desperate gamble to try to save their species and opened a one-way wormhole so far away that they really had no idea where they'd end up. They could have ended up in the belly of a star (though given the miniscule volume of space that stars inhabit, unlikely). You can read about wormhole generation tech here: http://www.starmourn.com/technology/

• Aurelius said:
    huge historical implications

Image result for alien meme
  • All I'm reading here is that when we make contact with aliens, our planet won't survive, even if our species does.

THEY BLEW IT UP! DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!
  • Or what with the whole Bushraki-are-impossibly-old-and-genetically-human thing, maybe Earth was sent back in time.
  • Malash said:
    Or what with the whole Bushraki-are-impossibly-old-and-genetically-human thing, maybe Earth was sent back in time.
    This guy reads! (Although your conclusion isn't correct.)