Skip to content

Comments

• Image result for hal 9000 quote im sorry dave
    "I'm sorry, <player>, I'm afraid I can't do that."
  • Well, it's too late now. We're all doomed.
  • Nice!
    Let's see. maybe a gung-ho, "bro" personality?
    "Yo! New message! Let's do this!"
    And you should totally have a cross between Mavis and Zneer, you can call it Alfred. :)
    "You have a new message, sir. If you can pull yourself away from that young lady."
  • Stuck between Marvin and Zneer haha
  • I get kind of a, well, this vibe from Bitsy:
    Image result for adventure core
  • Probably MIM for me. I can come up with my own entertainment  =)
  • Ahaha, love these! Not sure which one would suit my character best, though. On the one hand, perhaps pick something to balance her out a little, on the other, pick something that matches her own personality. I think I'd be somewhere between a Mavis and Bitsy.

Also, I could hear Alan Rickman's voice reading Marvin's messages. Beautiful.
  • edited March 2018
    Wonder how many B.E.A.S.T.s are gonna name it Jarvis...
  • edited March 2018
    Will mindsim personalities affect ship announcements/broadcasts to the passengers, a la the Heart of Gold? Or are room/ship-wide announcements/broadcasts even going to be a thing? Because they should be. >.> :D
    As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    GrootToday at 2:16 PM
      if there's no kittens in space
      I'm going on a rampage
    TectonToday at 2:17 PM
      They're called w'hoorn, Groot
      sets out a saucer of milk
  • There's not really any need for ship-wide announcements for the most part, though no reason we wouldn't let the ship captain broadcast one. Also no reason we couldn't add some in for flavor.
  • "Imminent destruction in 5...4...3..."
  • "The White Zone is for the loading and unloading of B.E.A.S.T.s only."
  • Villanox said:
    Stuck between Marvin and Zneer haha
    This is the same for me, I want Marvin cause that was my favorite part of travelers guide to galaxy, but the other side of me is like Zneer please insult me more!!

• Mavis is my favorite, but Marvin and Zneer are tied for close second. Luckily, I'll have 3 characters starting out (just to try things out) and the mindsims match their personalities well. I immediately knew which character should have which mindsim. :) So that will be fun!
  • Zneer. The best. This is going to be fabulous.
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • MARVIIIIIN. I LOVE YOU MARVIN. LOOOOVEMEEEEEEEE.
  • Devina said:
    MARVIIIIIN. I LOVE YOU MARVIN. LOOOOVEMEEEEEEEE.
    Marvin is too empty inside to feel love I'm afraid. The only affection he feels is for sweet sweet nothingness.
  • Aurelius said:
    Devina said:
    Marvin is too empty inside to feel love I'm afraid. The only affection he feels is for sweet sweet nothingness.
    There will definitely be a "Marvin, love me" group who will be desperate for Marvin's affection.
    As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    GrootToday at 2:16 PM
      if there's no kittens in space
      I'm going on a rampage
    TectonToday at 2:17 PM
      They're called w'hoorn, Groot
      sets out a saucer of milk
  • Qitorien said:
    Aurelius said:
    Devina said:
    There will definitely be a "Marvin, love me" group who will be desperate for Marvin's affection.
    So, logically, void kith users?