Skip to content

Civilizations and Choices!

13»

Comments

• edited February 2018
    I already decided Whuurn and celestine for me,  i really want to try the fury class 
  • Kodiax said:
    I have no clue so I will probably do one character in each of the three spots, and then pick one to focus on once things get going.

You people are way to organized and ahead of the game! I don't even know which race I will play, yet.
    I've narrowed it down to 3 or 4 races, and 2 or 3 classes, so at launch I'm going to roll a char in each of the 3 civilizations and see which I like best.
  • Traveler said:
    Kodiax said:
    I have no clue so I will probably do one character in each of the three spots, and then pick one to focus on once things get going.

You people are way to organized and ahead of the game! I don't even know which race I will play, yet.
    I've narrowed it down to 3 or 4 races, and 2 or 3 classes, so at launch I'm going to roll a char in each of the 3 civilizations and see which I like best.
    I respect that about the players who can do that, i always feel over my head with just one lol
  • Maygon said:
    I've decided I want to play a W'hoorn in Scatterhome, it's going to be interesting to say the least
    I had debated that. Good luck with the claustrophobia!
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • A Whoorn in Scatterhome will be a bit twitchy 

• Especially because I'm not fond of W'hoorn. At all.
  • Pollivar said:
    Especially because I'm not fond of W'hoorn. At all.
    I meant more so they kind of prefer open areas 

• Syaja said:
    Maygon said:
    I've decided I want to play a W'hoorn in Scatterhome, it's going to be interesting to say the least
    Is it really Claustrophobia when they dislike enclosed spaces, didn't really say fear. I can see more of being short tempered and ill-mannered,  not scared and panicking 
  • Maygon said:
    Syaja said:
    Maygon said:
    Is it really Claustrophobia when they dislike enclosed spaces, didn't really say fear.
     I can see more of being short tempered and ill-mannered,  not scared and panicking  they may be prone to outbursts but who knows, they don't seem the type to be scared of anything
  • So, I'm a newcomer here (played IRE games before, however), but I'm already 100% certain of what I'll be going with: Scatterhome Ry'nari BEAST, just for the pure excellence of being a power-armored dinosaur space pirate. With flames painted on.

Somebody has to do it.

More seriously, though, if I'm understanding things right Ry'nari of unknown or....questionable parentage would be virtual outcasts, with no tribal or horde connections; they'd make great recruits for all sorts of military and/or criminal organisations. Also cults!
  • This. Yes. But with more flames.
  • Boy, do I have a merc group for you..