Skip to content

Producers, coders, etc

Are you able to speak on who will continue to run the game after its launch? Will Matt, Justin, and Laura continue to have active parts in SM? Will there be other volunteer/paid staff (on the level of other IRE games' gods)?
As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
Jin
VOTE FOR STARMOURN
Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
GrootToday at 2:16 PM
  if there's no kittens in space
  I'm going on a rampage
TectonToday at 2:17 PM
  They're called w'hoorn, Groot
  sets out a saucer of milk

Comments

• Qitorien said:
    Are you able to speak on who will continue to run the game after its launch? Will Matt, Justin, and Laura continue to have active parts in SM? Will there be other volunteer/paid staff (on the level of other IRE games' gods)?
    We'll be continuing to work on the game post-launch, yep!
  • This is what I love to hear. Will you generally try to perform weekly tweaks/updates, or will it be more of a bi-weekly thing?
  • Rothare said:
    This is what I love to hear. Will you generally try to perform weekly tweaks/updates, or will it be more of a bi-weekly thing?
    I'd guess more like daily. Iron Realms works non-stop to improve/build/experiment/fix/etc...
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • Hopefully. I guess we'll see what they say!
  • Syaja said:
    Rothare said:
    This is what I love to hear. Will you generally try to perform weekly tweaks/updates, or will it be more of a bi-weekly thing?
    I'd guess more like daily. Iron Realms works non-stop to improve/build/experiment/fix/etc...
    Yep, we'll be working all day, every day on Starmourn pre- and post-launch!
  • Syaja said:
    Rothare said:
    Know-it-all..  :p
  • Rothare said:
    Know-it-all..  :p
    Nah, just played IRE games since 2005 to know there's always something going on behind the scenes.
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • edited October 2017
    As Darth Vader would say, "Most impressive."